Baloor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Baloor Agentkeval . Please remember to schedule for the r/stunfisk no johns gen 6 balanced hackmons revival tour. I don't want to have to repeat myself.
    agentkeval
    agentkeval
    doin the most to stain my name
    Hi we play for lc ssnl, gmt+2, can play almost all day tomorrow, wednesday or thursday
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Hope you recover swiftly, lmk if you need an extension
    Baloor
    Baloor
    What’s your availability next week if we do get an extension? Your timezone isn’t the best for my weekdays
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Free besides tuesday afternoon/evening
    Hi, we're paired for LC Last Chance! I can't play on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday morning. On Wednesday I can play from 4 to 9PM, I can play on Friday in the afternoon, Saturday in the afternoon and the evening/at night, and Sunday on late afternoon. When do you want to play?
    lc ssnl, I'm EST, I'm free most afternoons and evenings, don't really want to play on Saturday
    Baloor
    Baloor
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I can do anywhere from like 3 to 9 PM my time tomorrow. That's like 1-7 yours.
    Baloor
    Baloor
    im around now, at 5;30 theres a official tour in tours room so that will prob take up to an hour and a half if i dont lose lol
    Hey, we play for round 8 of the SS OU Seasonal. My time zone is GMT-4 and I would prefer to play today or tomorrow around 8 p.m. if that works for you.
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    *would prefer to play this evening>tomorrow if you can
    Baloor
    Baloor
    -7 im pretty busy during the week this week, have a lot of shit to do. im super free sunday for the most part as of right now. i have time saturday afternoon when im home from the gym but have a party during the night. might be able to play friday night. would prefer to organize a time if possible.
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Add me on disc; Tenebricite#6544
    wanna deadgame the ruwc game since my team is alrdy secure and urs is alrdy out
    Baloor
    Baloor
    forced to play :tymp:
    cappl, I'm -7 and would like to play late my time if possible but lmk what works for you
    Waylaid
    Waylaid
    Well let me know if that changes and I’ll try to accommodate that. My Saturday is decidedly not free so if you’re not free on Sunday and plans change for Friday try and let me know early
    Baloor
    Baloor
    was told to clarify. 5;30pm works for me so far, if i dont tell you it doesnt work then we playing then
    Waylaid
    Waylaid
    Good stuff
    1-11pm -4 dpp randbats daily lmk what works
    Baloor
    Baloor
    i said the wrong time, i double checked i play him around 4:30 -7 so im free after i play him, around 5:30 estimate , which is like 8;30 ur time
    Baloor
    Baloor
    conversions hurting my brain i could be wrong
    roxie
    roxie
    Just dm me on discord bro that works yeah
    baloor is a bad player and a general hater lol. he bitched out like i thoguht he would. hes an internet loser that needs to touch grass and validation from weirdos. i put my dick on the table and asked him outright and he said nah he was just kidding. like. i thought. i wouldve respected him if he actually played and lost, but no. nah
    Hi,
    When do you want to play for BLT?
    Anyday except Thursday & Friday at 5:30 pm your time works best for me. assuming you are -7 and me being +5:30
    Garrett
    For legal reasons I need to stress that the above was entirely a joke and any matches to reality are purely coincidences.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Bricked Up while eating midnight quesadillas rn
    Sirwings
    Sirwings
    BasedWhat? Too late for the disclaimer. You are now banned. GG
    u know ill 6-0 u right? stop playing before I embarrass u in front of the whole community. in fact, what time u free my son? I’m free all next week come get on and show how big and bad u are playboy. fr fr show me how bad my chosen mons are
    “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.”
    Muhammad Ali

“Embrace the glorious mess that you are.”
    Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…