Earthflax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    hey when do you want to play for smogoff rands im -5 but my internet is nonexistent right now so i may only be able to play in very small windows/later in the week if we can hopefully get it back soon
    RSB
    RSB
    i can try to be on sometime around 8 am saturday my time but might have to be a little later around noon
    Earthflax
    Earthflax
    yeah that’s fine, is ur internet situation resolved?
    RSB
    RSB
    nah i dont know when ill have stable internet cause the hurricane knocked it out and havent got a clear answer for when it will be back so when i can get on is unpredictable and varies from day to day
    Hey, I'm going to remind that you've yet to sub to Micrometa Mafia as you got in and all.
    Only you and other 2 are left to sub, so take this as a reminder so voting can start sooner.
    Earthflax
    Earthflax
    Yeah my bad, I’ll sub once I get on my laptop.
    hey we're paired for tutoring, do u have a discord i could contact?
    Earthflax
    Earthflax
    Yep! OofTheQuagMan#4289. I think you can find me on the B101 Discord.
    mushamu
    mushamu
    sweet
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…