Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello man, im a participant of the aaa same solos tour, but i never got an alert for when the matchups went up. is there something i have to do to get this alert, or was this an issue from your part?
    ihbst
    I think you need to turn your smogon notifications on
    WhoDatMan
    WhoDatMan
    they are on, but i never got an alert still
    ihbst
    then idk
    hey in future for aaass just send me the players for each round and ill ping (even if its just the users themselves and not the pairings)
    hello we play for smog draft kickoff pls dm me on discord Kachurin#4985 to schedule tyty
    when can you play for sunday's auction tour, I'm on holiday so my schedule isn't solid but I'll try to be on as much as possible
    ihbst
    what can you do
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    In case you don't check discord can we agree to do bo1 instead of bo3
    tkhanh
    tkhanh
    Also on scheduling I already said I don't have much of a schedule rn as I'm on holiday
    when we playing for adv 1v1 cup? im -7 pst/pdt usa west
    i work two jobs and need to beat you at some point before deadline so lmk when is a good coping day for you :)
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    hello? im on
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    let me know Wednesday availability because you werent on today, im free tmrw all day
    does lets say 3pm your time work?
    ihbst
    sorry i wasn't checking smogon but it should work
    Hi! We're paired for the ADV 1v1 Cup, I'm GMT+2 and generally available 6PM-midnight my time all days except tuesday. What works?
    when play majors -4 free most nights at weekdays n mostly free weekends
    ihbst
    -4 should be free after 5 on weekdays other than wednesday and friday, can we do monday or tuesday 7 pm?
    deddd
    deddd
    can u do tuesday 8 pm?
    ihbst
    i think i can
    When would you like to play for 1v1 Majors? I'm gmt-5, free every night starting next week, more flexible on weekends
    ihbst
    can we do 9 pm-10 pm gmt-4 on any day?
    Urfgurgle
    Urfgurgle
    yeah how about Sunday (August 28) at 9pm-4
    ihbst
    sure see you then
    i'm gmt+5.5 am flexible this week when do you wanna play ?
    ihbst
    when you said that, monday 1 am my time already passed so i think you were mistaken. Either way, ill be on today at 1 am
    ihbst
    so in approx. 8 hours from when i said this
    ihbst
    also ill be on as pult4t2 ihbat
    Since the bracket already established that we’re playing next round for 1v1 Masters, how about we start scheduling? I’m GMT+2 and I’m free Mon-Fri from 4:30-10:30PM whereas I’m more open during the weekend though I’d like getting it done earlier. Let me know what day/time works for you
    ihbst
    Im gmt-4 and 9 pm your time should work for me, how about tuesday
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    Works for me, see you then
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    Forgot to mention it, but I’ll be on main server as “LA MINACCIA”
    Hi when do you have time for our random battle ? What about in 2hours?
    ihbst
    i can do it after 3 pm but before 10(my time)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…