Smogon Forums

stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
I can't do it over the weekend. It would have to be tonight or sometime during the day tomorrow.
Ctown6
Damn ngl that’s really hard for me, I could play you 11pm my time tomorrow, also I can let you know what happens tomorrow but as of right now I’ll be working from 7am-4pm
Ctown6
The only problem with tonight that hour is that I wake up early, but if it’s the only possible time that we can play I’ll stay up, just if it is tonight pls try and be early or right at 11pm
stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
I can play in 5 minutes
stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
ps! main and my username is the same
stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
Ready when you are
Ctown6
I’m not free yet my b I just meant in my original message
Ctown6
Soonest I’ll be free is like a hour, around 9 pm my time
Ctown6
Sorry for all the confusion
stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
I'm also sorry.
Stuff came up this weekend so that won't work. I have classes most of they day too.
Ctown6
Yeah totally understandable, I’m also pretty busy with work and stuff
Ctown6
you just wanna plan for 11pm mine if that’s easiest? I’ll let you know once I’m home
stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
I can play from now until I fall asleep. Thanks
Ctown6
Nice, I’ll hit you up as soon as I’m home, you’ll still be up in like 2 hours yeah?
stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
maybe... It's a stretch. Why not now? You are typing
stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
lol jk
Ctown6
Lol yeah fair enough I’m just procrastinating this work lmao, well I can play just as soon as I’m done if it’s better, in like an hour ish
Ctown6
Hey, am leaving from work rn. Gonna stop and grab food then head home, will be free in a bout an hour. If you’re gonna sleep soon I could play on mobile after I get my food. Lmk
stainedMorph!
stainedMorph!
I need to play as soon as possible. I need to be awake in 7 hours.