Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we're paired for g3 UU, I'm +0. Can do Mon approx 9pm, Tue 10am - 9pm, Wed/Fri 7-11am, Sat 2-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Can do today your 9 pm or tomorrow your 3pm-9 pm. Let's aim for today.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Ok, see you in a bit.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    on main whenever you're ready
    hey, when do you wanna play for puwc? i'm gmt-3 and available all day today, after 2pm tomorrow and during 2pm-6pm on weekend
    Heysup
    Heysup
    you on rn?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I was tired and went to sleep early since we had nothing scheduled. I'll probably be around today. It'll be better if you confirm in advance, please
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sorry it's outside of my range so i can't confirm in advance, i had something cancel yesterday. can you please play earlier today? your 8 pm would work.
    yo we fight uwc, im gmt +1 and this week is awful for me scheduling wise. if possible, i’d like to do this tues, weds, or thirsday evening; sometime after 19h gmt+1. otherwise, weekend is the only other times that i’m available.
    MMII
    MMII
    will have to be today then. im not sure when exactly ill be available, probably sometime between 19-20h gmt+1 but ill msg u on discord when im ready
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ok I should be mostly available at that time
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ill be on tours if you can't otherwise find me
    Hello old friend, we're paired for the Ubers World Cup Semi Finals. I forgot what timezone you are but I'm GMT+11 and have a preference to play Sunday evening my time.

Let me know what suits you!
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Definitely can't to weekend (including Friday) evening because I'm busy each night. The only time it looks like I can play out of my range would be weekend day time and I can do this evening.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ill be around in about an hour
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I'm at work, so your evenings don't work for me during the week man.
    hey, i got subbed in to play you for ubers world cup. i can't do the scheduled time on friday with mitana. however, i can provide to play you EARLIER such as tomorrow on wednesday. would you be able to play tomorrow on wednesday at 11am gmt-5?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    no problem, thanks for letting me know you prefer a bit earlier
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ok - i will let you know about today closer to. I am also free right now if you are.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    you can message me around the same time as we have scheduled for tomorrow if you can play today. at the moment i won't be able to play until 10.30am gmt-5
    are you free sunday my time? i'm GMT +10
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sorry i won't be. Are you free right now?
    aurora
    aurora
    yeah
    aurora
    aurora
    i'll hang around on smogtours or wherever for a bit
    roa olympics (adv uu)
    im -4 and can play any time outside of 4pm-9pm fri-sat and 1pm-3pm wed
    Lucario
    Lucario
    I was hoping for bo1 since there wasn't as much prep time
    Heysup
    Heysup
    lol ya this is not quite clear in the OP. I would prefer bo3 just because luck etc.
    Lucario
    Lucario
    idk if its supposed to be smogtours or not but I messaged you there, bo3 is fine
    gscnu, when, I'm around thurs fri afternoon my time gmt+2 i know that mostly goes with your availability iirc
    hi rby nu when im gmt+2
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i can do 9 am to 4 pm monday to friday gmt -5, so probably your afternoon/evening work?
    PandaDoux
    PandaDoux
    3pm tomorrow ur time should be good
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sounds good
    hisup, -4, would prefer weekdays after 5pm if that works for you? maybe thursday 8pm?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    yea should be able to do that time on thursday
    hayedenn
    hayedenn
    sounds good!
    Uusd, are u down to play at 11am or noon -4 tuesday? otherwise it’ll be a bit tough, my other convenient time is sunday around 10am -4 and ik u prefer mon-fri
    Heysup
    Heysup
    11 am -4 should work. I've got a meeting at noon -4 (11 -5)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…