Ticken
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sorry to annoy, but I tried to bring a sv ou trainee signup back up from the inactivity thread and never got a response. Should i quote it again or just make a new post on the main thread?
    Ticken
    Ticken
    I returned it, sorry for the delay!
    Hi, we play for the mono OMs tour. I'm gmt +11 and prefer weekends in the afternoons or evenings. When are you available?
    Sunnyboi0
    Sunnyboi0
    2-3pm, sunday my time. That's like 8pm-9pm your time saturday right?
    Ticken
    Ticken
    Correct, I just wanted to make sure. See you then!
    Ticken
    Ticken
    Can you message me on Discord when you're ready? Tag is "Luretad".
    monothreat, -4, busy both today and after thursday night
    Ticken
    Ticken
    I've told you already that I can not play until Friday and I can play anytime Friday through Sunday. Sorry I am not going to make a sub-par team because I am busy and I need to rush. If you actually want to play a game you can play on the weekend like most people on the site. You have a job? Sure, I respect that and I have school. I hope you respect that too. We both have our reasons.
    Ticken
    Ticken
    I think full Friday-Sunday availability is grounds to have act over most times on Tuesday-Thursday. Even in SPL/SCL Monday-Friday availability was approximately equal to Saturday and Sunday availability and you have severely less than that, losing out on Monday and Friday. I am sorry but I do a lot of work in the background and I have a full load of classes to pass for my last year before graduation.
    Ticken
    Ticken
    I know it seems snotty of me to say I can only do Friday-Sunday, especially after you said you can't do after Thursday at all, but that's the risk you were willing to take when you signed up and I have justifiable reasons for my availability. I can also go into more detail on my schedule with the host if needed to explain my position. Stop with the sassy comments please.
    kung fu panda is a great movie, but i kinda miss the bulbasaur & lotad avis
    Ticken
    Ticken
    I'm just trying it and seeing how it goes, dw
    maroon
    maroon
    oop ok
    hey theres an issue regarding classic spreadsheet, im in bw cup r4 rn but it shows that i have no points for it maybe because of my namechange
    osdt, gmt+8 but I’m gonna be travelling starting tomorrow and won’t be free until Thursday
    Ticken
    Ticken
    You can have the win, sorry. Best of luck in the tour!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…