TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy! Randomly logged in after absolute ages and saw that you're an smod now - that's amazing. :D So happy to see how far you've come. Hope all is well brother.
    TPP
    TPP
    I was RMT leader until I stepped down recently. Are you still on Discord?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    Ah no man I don't use Discord anymore! Just scared that it would be too much of a time sink, lol. How's the OU gig? Also damn I barely recognise anyone on staff. Things have changed massively but good to see the site is still going strong.

Yeah I noticed we have two new leaders now! Love how one of their names is ironwater. Irons still too strong in RMT :pimp:
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    Actually you know what - link me the RMT Discord if that still exists. I'll hop on when I can. :heart:
    Hey when do you wanna play for bwpl?
    Im +2 and would prefer friday or sunday evening
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'm GMT-5 and I can try playing around my 1 or 2 PM onwards on Sunday (should be your 8 or 9 PM onwards) if that's cool with you. I'd prefer 2 PM depending on when I play for SCL (can be seen right below), so I'll let you know.
    Hey, when do you like to play for SCL, im GMT+8 prefer Sunday
    Separation
    Separation
    I think 10am your time works perfect here, I could probably stay up a little bit later in case you want more sleep so lets make it 10 - 11am? and have a nice day
    TPP
    TPP
    10-11 AM on Sunday is cool with me. See you then and have a good week :)
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey I'm on smogtours under TPP
    paired for stours trio, I'm gmt+5:30. Mostly available all day on sunday but could do night my time on the later weekdays. when?
    Sup, when do you wanna play for omwc, I’m +2 and can’t on saturday, sunday almost any time and friday at night my time
    TPP
    TPP
    Alrighty, I'll go for my 4 PM Friday (your 11 PM) if that's cool with you.
    Heika
    Heika
    that's perfect
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'll be on main under TPP in a minute
    Hello hello, when u wanna play for stour trios ? Im gmt-4 free today all time, from Wednesday until Sunday I will be a bit busy so only from 12pm to 3pm
    TPP
    TPP
    Almost home, there's sadly a truck blocking the entrance so I'll be ready in 10 minutes hopefully.
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be on main under TPP
    Ferenia
    Ferenia
    okay
    Sup, blue league. Wanna gentlemans agreement to NO PEX?
    TPP
    TPP
    Uh you were 2 hours early. I'm free now if that works for you
    TPP
    TPP
    Do you wanna play on stours or main?
    Perish Song
    Perish Song
    Still on stours. Ik Im early was just letting u know if u had availability earlier.
    We're playing for the GG Seasonal, what day/time works for you? I'm -4
    TPP
    TPP
    10:30 PM your time on Thursday sounds good to me. We can keep Friday as a backup in case something happens. See you then!
    ToiriX
    ToiriX
    ready whenever you are
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'll be on showdown under TPP in a minute
    when play for ompl. -4 and sometime thurs fri or sun afternoon is ideal
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be on main under TPP in a little bit
    Meta
    Meta
    Ok just a heads up might be a little late but I’ll chall on ps when I’m free
    TPP
    TPP
    How late? Alrighty
    bw zu when? -3
    TPP
    TPP
    How does 5 hours from now sound? It'll be my 7 PM and your 9 PM I think
    Beraldo
    Beraldo
    sounds good bro, see you then
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'll actually be ready a little earlier than planned. I can get on main in 5-10 minutes if that works for you. Otherwise original time is cool too
    Hi UwU, we play for OMPL. I'm GMT+2. I can't really play today, but I have a pretty flexible schedule in the rest of the week, so lmk :)
    LBDC
    LBDC
    I'm able to play until 10pm GMT+2 (3 PM GMT-5)
    TPP
    TPP
    I can get on main in 10 minutes. Sorry, something came up last second but I'm back
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm on under TPP
    Hey, we play for SMPL. I'm -4 and friday-sunday before 2pm my time is ideal for me, although I can play earlier if needed. What works for you?
    heya we play for nu open. I’m eastern time so I believe we’re the same time zone. Bit busy this week so I’ll probably need to play next week but I can let you know if that changes at all
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    Lemme know when you get on and I’ll jump on. Would prefer main as I have no teams in STours (playing on moible)
    TPP
    TPP
    Sure, I'll be on main under TPP in a minute
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    Kk gimme 5 just gonna use the bathroom real quick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…