Srn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, are you the original creator of the Tyranitar + Excadrill team seen here in the latest Pinkacross video:
    Fusien also used it in OUPL, but I think that may have been eaten by the replay wipe.
    If so, I would love the paste if you're willing to share.
    Srn
    Srn
    Yup I made that team and passed it to Fusien. Not my finest work, I made it pretty early in the meta, and notably it lacks a real ice resist which is kind of an issue. I don't mind sharing it, here you go https://pokepast.es/75132c40871bcf0d.
    jzplr
    jzplr
    Thanks.
    +1, can you play sunday 5pm ?
    Srn
    Srn
    I'm -5, so Sunday 5pm my time would work great, if you mean Sunday 5pm your time, that's 11 am for me, which is also fine. Lmk which one you meant.
    Rubyblood
    Rubyblood
    I meant 5pm my time
    Srn
    Srn
    Ok, Sunday my 11 am, your 5pm, I'm good for this time.
    SUMMONING SALT PRESENTS

Getting badged on Smogon is no easy task. It typically takes months of work and studying a metagame to even come close, but on November 12th, 2023, after just one month of rating teams, Srn did THIS

A new world record in the Team Rater Badge category
    Srn
    Srn
    Speaking of world records, you gotta check out that hitman one in 35 sec.
    Srn now that ur top of the world, whats the first thing u gonna do besides ban tera
    Srn
    Srn
    Ban tera on every pokemon except for Arboliva
    Hi Srn, I really appreciate the help and edits for my team, so far things have been pretty good :)
    Srn
    Srn
    ayy good to hear
    Hey when u down to play last chance qualifiers? I'm +2
    Srn
    Srn
    Yo, I'm-4, weekends would be best but I might be able to squeeze some time in thursday/friday if needed. How does Saturday 11 am my time sound?
    pannu
    pannu
    Sounds good, see you then
    Srn
    Srn
    I'm on smogtours as Srn
    hey we play for teraless, I’m +2 and can play any reasonable time starting today. just lmk what works for you
    Srn
    Srn
    I'm -4 (est) so if you're 6 hours ahead of me, then how does tomorrow 2pm my time 8pm your time sound? I'll hop on smogtours when it's time.
    Akalli
    Akalli
    Yeah that sounds perfect. I’ll also be available until 10pm my time till today if you wanna play early just lmk. See you then
    Hey man I just lurk, but wanted to say your post in Tera Policy Review was very well written. Appreciate the effort and thought put into a very contentious topic that has a lot of insult flinging going on.
    Srn
    Srn
    Thanks a lot bro, I want to try and stay above it.
    idk how u do it, but ur doing the lord's work in that thread unpacking the arguments.
    Srn
    Srn
    I do my best :heart:
    Hey, i'm your Gen 7 Randbats Open opponent. My timezone is GMT+2, let me know if and when you're available.
    Srn
    Srn
    Hello, my timezone is GMT (-4), and I'm most available from 9pm-midnight my time but I understand that would be pretty late for you. When are you available? We can push this to the weekend to work around our timezones if needed.
    Gappar
    Gappar
    You free right now?
    Gappar
    Gappar
    I'll be on Showdown, same username, from now until a couple of hours
    Shouzou Kaga (加賀昭三, Kaga Shōzō) is a Japanese video game designer and scenario writer best known as the creator of the Fire Emblem series. During his career at Intelligent Systems, he would lead the development of Fire Emblem from its inception until the release of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776. In addition to being development lead, he was a major creative contributor to each game's setting, story, and presentation.
    Srn
    Srn
    The S supports in Fire Emblem: Fates was said to have reduced his lifespan by 2 years.
    What's up we're up to play for the NDWC, I'm UTC +2 (at least I think so, it's currently 11:38 AM here right now). I'd prefer to play on Friday or Saturday but if that's not possible on weekdays I should be available from 8 PM onwards. Just let me know what works best for you.
    Aera
    Aera
    Terribly sorry, it appears the wrong person got tagged for the tournament. You can disregard these messages.
    Srn
    Srn
    All good, and good luck :toast:
    I opened it before 24h to catch people sleeping who thought they could nab a huge early post they prepared. You managed to be locked-and-loaded. For this, I applaud you LMAO
    Srn
    Srn
    Call me bombirdier because my rocky payload was ready
    Finchinator
    Hey we are matched in gen 6 randbats tour i am gmt +2 and i have time on weekdays from 11-12 am and on weekend from 11 am- 8pm
    Srn
    Srn
    Hey bro sorry but it looks like I'm busy on Saturday night, any chance you're available Sunday night same time?
    SussyShroom
    sure so sunday 3pm GMT +2 it is then
    SussyShroom
    so i am here is your name the same as your smogon name?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…