Smogon Forums

Heni-san
yeah, weekend doesnt work for me either, what about friday noon, iam gmt+2
za
za
buddy that is 6 AM my time
za
za
for clarity's sake my remaining availability is Thursday night your time, and my Saturday plans got moved to Friday so I could do Saturday night your time too... either of those work?
Heni-san
I cant do weekend, just sunday late. I can play friday evening/night or satureday 11am gmt+2
Heni-san
I cant play thursday night, i have to wake up earlie.
za
za
Man... I reached out first, you took over a day to respond, and the only time you offered me was 6 AM my time... I gave you my availability for the rest of the week as you weren't offering anything else... the only times you are offering now are the 2 days I specifically said I cannot do(Friday/Sunday) and Saturday at 5 AM my time... like, cmon lol... can you play still today? It is only 5 PM your time, not late yet
Heni-san
Iam at work, I cant today. I never said I am just available at 6 am. I said I can play fridays the hole evening.

And I gave u satureday morning. I can play every day, but not today. Deal with it
za
za
you didn't "give me saturday morning", you said 5 AM my time lol... also chill, no hard feelings here, I'm just trying to find a time that works for both of us... like I said, Friday/Sunday are the 2 days that are very tough for me, so if you could do anytime today or anytime-other-than-5-AM Saturday it'd be ideal, but if not I have one other time
za
za
I could probably do Friday if you can play at 12:45 PM GMT-4... so 6:45 PM GMT+2... you said you could play the whole evening tomorrow so that should work, right? Like I said I'm quite busy tomorrow so I couldn't move that any sooner/later, would have to be that time... lmk if that works and I'll see what I can do, assuming you really can't do later today or Saturday
za
za
slight correction, 12:30 PM GMT-4, not 12:45.
Heni-san
Friday 6:45pm works for me
Heni-san
6:30pm too
Heni-san
See ya