Ubo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm available for our swiss on Friday 6:00pm GMT-7 or Sunday 6:00 pm GMT-7 if you can't play by then.
    We play for R2 of the RoA ADV ZU tournament. I'm GMT -6. I should be available most afternoons/nights this week so lmk if there is a time that works best for you.
    Hey, RoA ORAS Ubers Spotlight tour, I'm a GMT -3, i'd like to play around 12pm this week if good for you
    Yo random battle open gen 9 Gmt -3 when gamin?
    Ubo
    Ubo
    I hate to do this last minute but I just realised that I meant GMT - 4. I don’t get home until after the original time I said. Is there any way we can play 6:00 PM GMT - 4 today? If so I’d be happy to reschedule. Sorry for the e mistake.
    Thiago Nunes
    Thiago Nunes
    yea it works dwdw
    Ubo
    Ubo
    Hey I'm ready whenever you are! Jayson_Ubo on Showdown
    yo, we play in
    Tournament Gen 9 Random Battles Open - Round 1
    when do you wanna play?
    shanstagram
    shanstagram
    Ok then
    Ubo
    Ubo
    I'm ready when you are! Jayson_Ubo on Showdown
    Ubo
    Ubo
    Idk where ya went my man but I’m heading offline now. Earliest I’ll be available now is 2PM EDT Sunday.
    Hello, we play for randbats doubles open
    I'm+2, available after 6pm my time on weekdays and anytime on weekends, lmk what works for you
    Clementine
    Clementine
    Playing this weekend is gonna be much easier ye, we could try 11AM your time on Saturday/Sunday depending on what's easiest for you?
    Ubo
    Ubo
    11 AM Sunday will work perfectly! See you then
    Ubo
    Ubo
    Hey I'm ready a bit early if you are. Feel free to message Jayson_Ubo whenever :)
    heyo, what time are you available for ds randbats?
    I'm gmt +9
    Ubo
    Ubo
    We could do Thursday 9:00 AM your time? That’s Wednesday 8:00 PM my time and that works for me
    iamnathan
    iamnathan
    That's good for me too
    See you then
    Ubo
    Ubo
    Hey I'm on a bit early so if you wish to feel free to challenge me Jayson_Ubo!
    Hey when do you want to play for bh seasonal? Gmt +2 not very available on weekend
    hi we're paired for rby nu, I'm gmt + 12 and available all weekend + friday from 3 pm
    Ubo
    Ubo
    Hey! Sorry I'm not the best with timezone conversions. Is 1PM Sunday your time 9PM Saturday for EDT/EST? If so, would that work for you? I'm actually going to be out of town all weekend but I should be able to squeeze a time slot there.
    nicole7735
    nicole7735
    1 pm sunday works fine yee, see ya then
    nicole7735
    nicole7735
    on as nick773501 on showdown, chall when ready
    Hey, when do you wanna play for rby nu
    Ubo
    Ubo
    Absolutely! See you there
    gastlies
    gastlies
    Hey so something came up at 6:30, would you be alright with playing later, around 9 or something? Sorry for the last-minute change
    Ubo
    Ubo
    That's fine by me I'll see you at 9
    Hey when would you be down to play?
    Ubo
    Ubo
    Hey I'm heading off for the night. Let me know when you'll be down to play this weekend if you're available to.
    JagSamurott
    JagSamurott
    my b, honestly take the win because of how poorly im paying attention to this thing
    JagSamurott
    JagSamurott
    if you haven't already, and best of luck for the rest of this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…