Wubben
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, want to play RBY Random Tour today at 21:30 GMT +2?
    Wubben
    Wubben
    Ye sounds good
    Eeveeto
    Eeveeto
    On Main as EeveetoTheN00b if you want to start early.
    Hey, we play for gen 9 rands. What time works for you? I'm -7, can do most of today and Sunday.
    sparks bloom
    Ah, sorry, Gen 1 rands!
    Wubben
    Wubben
    Hi I’m gmt+2, can you do today? Like 3 hours from now? Otherwise I can do tomorrow as well
    Hey we zijn gepaard voor Straatgevecht Open. Hoe laat en waar wil je vechten? +2 GMT
    Wubben
    Wubben
    yoo Gmt+2, ik kan tussen 10 voor half 1 en 10 over 2 op woensdag, maandag en zaterdag
    ADV LC Round 1
    My timezone is GMT + 8
    Just like what we talked about in our conversation, our schedule is on Sunday 7pm my time.
    Hello,

I just posted to in the retro wcup, if you are still looking for players. I'm down to play ORAS > SM > RBY or even sub if needed.

You can contact me easier on Discord Misunot#8094
    hey, we have to play for Gameboy Classic Open, random 1-3 gen
    I'm gmt -3, today (monday) I'll be free on 11AM-1:30PM of my gmt. In other days, I'll be free on afternoon and night (4PM-2AM).
    whats best for you?
    Hi, we play for pick your team rands, I'm +1. When would you like to play? :)
    Wubben
    Wubben
    +1 as well, can you play tomorrow between 12 to 16 pm or 20 pm or later?
    livid washed
    8pm tomorrow works for me
    Wubben
    Wubben
    cool see you then
    yo! , we play for the pick your team rands, +1 lmk when your free
    Wubben
    Wubben
    I should be home in 90 mins, wanna go then?
    seroo
    seroo
    Yeah sure , ill be in tours room like always so just pm me when your own
    seroo
    seroo
    on
    Just in case you didn't see it, I'm available today after 1pm est, which is 7pm your time. My name is Skeleton Dreams on Showdown.
    Wubben
    Wubben
    ah okay, im not seeing you online rn
    Wubben
    Wubben
    Online from this point on, As Wubben
    MrBones
    MrBones
    Gotcha. I'll send a message on Showdown.
    Hi, so for gen 6 rands I just won my first round 2-1 but my opp (Eichorrnia) and I both forgot to save the first 2 replays. My post in the tournament thread has the 3rd replay in it, where it's pretty clear from the chat logs. Opp also offered to verify to the organizers that I won, is this sufficient? Won't forget next time, this was just my first tourney!
    Wubben
    Wubben
    If your opponent suffices than It should be fine, DONT FORGET them next time though, we will be more strict in Round 2 with this and you need to replay your matches then. But for now, if your opponent will post on the R1 thread that he lost against you, it should be fine and he can put in his post that I approved of this as well
    TheBigWazowski
    TheBigWazowski
    Absolutely won't forget in the future, and understood. Thanks! I'll request that they reply to my post in the thread
    Hi Wubben! My round 1 opponent for the gen 6 random battle still hasn’t responded/reached out yet. What happens if they respond last minute and then I can’t make it for any times that work for them?
    Wubben
    Wubben
    Hey Kyle, if your opponent responds way later than you reached out to a point that you cant play anymore, you will get the activity win because you reached out first and your opponent didnt do a good job communicating with you.
    oKyle
    oKyle
    Ok! Do I need to make some sort of post to say that I won because my opponent didn’t respond or will you guys check yourselves at the end of the deadline?
    Wubben
    Wubben
    yeah you can make a post regarding an activity call, that would make it easier for us
    Uh so im new to these smogon tournaments things. Where can i find who i will be fighting in the gen 6 random battle open tournament? I was told to ask you for questions.
    Wubben
    Wubben
    Hello there! Right now the signups are still going on so your opponent for round 1 hasn’t been decided yet. When the sign ups will close, we will make the brackets for round 1 in another post where you will be tagged in so you won’t miss it. Then it will be clear who your opponent is going to be. Hopefully this was a clear answer for you, if you have any more questions, just ask them :)
    Kidmfla
    Kidmfla
    Ok tysm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…