Shing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there, we are scheduled to play for the double randbats tournament. Im available at friday from 8PM to 10PM GMT-4 and on sunday, at pretty much any time. Let me know when you would like to play.
    Hey, rby cup. Let me know when works for you, I’m gmt -6
    august
    august
    I believe we’ve technically never set a time for tomorrow. I’ll be on at 10 am gmt-6 at the latest, so hopefully that lines up ok with your schedule
    Shing
    Shing
    Yeah you're right on that one. And that time works perfectly. See you at 10 am -6 / 6 pm +2 :)
    august
    august
    sounds good, im going to take care of a few things and then ill be on if you want to play earlier
    Long time no see bro
    Shing
    Shing
    ayyy we're all young so never feel like you're too old even if you're in your 20s btw. Too many people feel like they lost their opportunities too early at the age, which makes me sad people have this mindset really. Just wanted to say that to you if something doesn't go right hence don't let those thoughts that you may encounter in future.
    Shing
    Shing
    nice w on adv
    DuGuo
    DuGuo
    ah ye u re right thanks, btw i'm younger than you think lol, I remember you got a job last time, I hope you can have the life you want
    Yo I'm your opponent in the Mix and Mega seasonal round 2 , for the match I'm available from wednesday on so tell me when you want to play , I'm GMT+1 btw
    Shing
    Shing
    bro let's schedule more properly instead of me calling u out of nowhere. Or if you want, hit me up on discord shing#0484 if you want a more live response.
    Shing
    Shing
    But if the time said, how about Sunday evening?
    Plexis
    I tried to add you on discord but your gamertag isn't working so try mine Plexis Ѱ#8812 and about the sunday evening I don't mind
    yo! when do u want to play? im +1, can play evenings or on the weekend
    Shing
    Shing
    Let's play on the weekend rn. I'm sick and won't be active as much on weekdays so prefer weekends.
    Pideous
    Pideous
    sure thing, weekend is fine. hope u feel better soon
    RBY OU Glocal when do you want to play ? My gmt is +2
    velvet
    velvet
    Here what’ll happen, I probably should’ve done this from the get go but micciu will be vs toytean as both are 1-1 still. I should’ve put shing vs groudon in a separate bracket cause I Lowkey forgot they aren’t 1-1 and we’re 0-1 :think: I’ll let toytean know.
    Micciu
    Micciu
    Sorry for the mp x) and ty velvet
    Shing
    Shing
    nw, it happens the nfe highest ladder player velvet :3
    RBY OU Glocal when do you want to play. I'm -4 and free Friday and this weekend
    Shing
    Shing
    Alright, I won't be able to play so you can take the win right now or extension. Being a TO in a smash local will take too much attention for me so LOL. Unless you want to wait another 2 hours, I would recommend to take the win.
    gastlies
    gastlies
    I have to leave for something soon so I'll have to take the win. Sorry
    Shing
    Shing
    no worries, thanks for being patient on me and good luck with whatever you do!
    Hi. We play for DPP OU Global Championship round two. My timezone is GMT+3 so one hour difference. When would you like to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…