Nido-Rus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello user nidorus, I am on days 630 am to 230 pm in the eastern time zone, I can play after that on Wednesday and Thursday or at my night time on the weekend pls don’t respond so I can activity you smile
    when can you play for Maushold Cup, GMT-5. Can play Friday or the weekend.
    Kanzeon23
    saturday evening works for me. 8PM sound good?
    Kanzeon23
    online on showdown, challenge Kanzeon23 when you're ready
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    oh yikes i don't know how i messed this up, thought this was gonna be sunday. Will take the activity loss
    Hey, we are playing for DOU seasonal. I'm GMT+11. I would prefer to play on Friday or the weekend.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    friday/weekend sounds good. What times are good? I should tentatively be free after 5pm GMT-5 friday or potentially any time on the weekend.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    How about 9PM Friday for you, 1PM Saturday for me?
    I'm playing Animus for DWCOP at 4pm GMT-8 on Saturday. Are you able to play right after?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Sorry about the late notice, but could we push this back further by 2-3 hours? I'm not entirely sure if I'll be back home by then. If not then I can definitely try to be back but might be half an hour or an hour late. Alternatively we can schedule for sunday anytime instead
    KennyJ
    KennyJ
    How about we go with 4pm Sunday?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sure, sounds good
    Hey when can you play for dou world cup, I'm GMT -5 and available fridays from 5-10pm or weekends from 2-10pm. Let me know what can work for you
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    weekend should prob work best, how does saturday around 5pm sound?
    Animus
    Animus
    Thanks that would be perfect. See you then
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    on ps main now
    yo dou kickoff tour. Im gmt -5 pref my nights or anytime sunday
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    friday night 10pm-ish?
    Slip
    Slip
    works ill see you then
    Hey I forgot that we have to play for dou majors, I should be free all today(at least after I wake up around 2pm gmt-5) or we could ask for a monday extension, since I am off that day as well. hmu on discord at any time as well
    Hi, DOU Majors, can u saturday 11pm UTC?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    works for me. does 2 hours before that still work? ideally I can get two of my major games done together
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    i'll be on showdown main
    Hi, we play for majors, when are you available? I can play any time tommorow or on the weekends and after 5pm on thursday and friday (gmt-4)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    mind if we tentatively reschedule to 5pm GMT-4 on saturday? depending on whether I can get my other two games (posted above this on my wall) scheduled for then
    Noelle
    Noelle
    That works better for me actually, i don’t mind
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    cool, seems like i'm getting at least one of my games then, so lets go with that: 5pm gmt-4 saturday
    We're matched for OSDT r10, when do you wanna fight me for top cut? :) I'm GMT-7 and can play anytime after 5pm on Monday-Friday or any reasonable time on weekend.

Just to put a time out there, how would 2pm saturday work for ya?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    2pm sat gmt-7 sounds good (should be 5pm GMT -4)
    GenOne
    GenOne
    great cya then!
    I have some spicy pizzas ready for whenever you wanna play r2 of the pizza tour. I'm GMT-7 and can play any time after 5pm my time on weekdays, or pretty much anytime Saturday* / Sunday.

*One caveat for Saturday is I play for OSDT at 12pm -7, so that's my priority match for the day
    Hello my name is Kyle Cole and I am in the -4 timezone. I would like to play Pokémon vs someone much worse than you but sadly we are paired up against each other. My best times are Friday after 5 and Saturday after 3. Lemme know
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    This for osdt obviously, I understand you were involved in the tournament last year as well
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    hi Kyle Cole, my name is nido rus. you are correct, I was indeed involved in the tournament last year. Friday after 5 and Saturday after 3 sound like good times for me. Say we set Friday at 7pm GMT-4 for now? Will let you know if anything changes
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    Gaming
    We play for DPL finals tiebreakers. This week, I have a VGC regional to travel to and I will be unavailable on Thursday - Sunday. As a result my availability is rather limited this week; I can play on Tuesday or Wednesday from 6:00 - 10:00 PM and that's about it. If that timeframe doesn't work for you, I'll need to ask for an extension.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    I'm open to Tuesday and Wednesday as well, same times as I'm available this week (6:00 - 10:00 PM). What's a good timeframe for you in that range? Arcticblast said we only have until Wednesday next week to complete the game.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Let's go for Tuesday 7pm in that case? Will update again soon if anything comes up but should most likely be free then
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Tuesday May 10th at 7 PM my time will work fine. See you then.
    Hey long time no see. Gmt -6, what times would work for you Wednesday-friday and then sunday?
    miltankmilk
    My weekend is busier than my week honestly. We could say thursday friday around like 2-2:30 est if that works for you? I could do like 6:30 est either day too
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sounds good, let's aim for 6:30 est either day
    miltankmilk
    Lets say 6:30 est Friday
    Hey! Paired for WCOP. I'm honestly drowning in homework and exams so I'm unable to play until next week. I guess until next week Tuesday. I can do Tuesday to Friday 14:00 to 23:00 gmt -6. Weekends I'm usually out on the day, so 100% I'm able to play after my 21:00, but I miight be able to squeeze some time between the day, just let me know beforehand what time is good for you!
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    PD: (Again, this until next week, sorry for jhoning!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…