Smogon Forums

dextromethorphan
dextromethorphan
Can you play this weekend?
dextromethorphan
dextromethorphan
I will be free all day on the weekend, just tell me a time and i will show up
PKS Young Laddery
I am not available at all on Saturday, I can play tomorrow or Sunday basically whenever. I’m in Boston
PKS Young Laddery
You want to do tomorrow at like 7pm my time?
dextromethorphan
dextromethorphan
No, that wont work. What time can you play on sunday?
PKS Young Laddery
Let’s do Sunday at noon my time then
PKS Young Laddery
Honestly I can just play right now too if that’s more convenient for you
dextromethorphan
dextromethorphan
It wasn't, I was busy.

Sunday noon works.
dextromethorphan
dextromethorphan
I dont think i will wake up in time, can you do 6 pm?
PKS Young Laddery
I can try, bro but I may be out
dextromethorphan
dextromethorphan
Hello, I'm up. Play?
dextromethorphan
dextromethorphan
Well I was a few minutes late, I brought myself out of bed as soon as I remembered.

"I am not available at all on Saturday, I can play tomorrow or Sunday basically whenever. I’m in Boston"

You said you would be on whenever on sunday. Calling for activity is nice but if you change your mind and decide to play the game I'll be on ps all day.
PKS Young Laddery
Yea laugh reacting a post is nice, but you didn’t even respond to me until late Thursday giving us a narrow window to schedule in the first place. You are an hour late for agreed upon time and I planned my day around doing it then and now I am busy. My life doesn’t revolve around you homie. I got shit faced last night and ran a Spartan race. Still got up to play you when I said I would.
dextromethorphan
dextromethorphan
So are you playing or no?
PKS Young Laddery
No I’m calling acc and I feel zero desire to allow an extension either given the nature of the exchange
dextromethorphan
dextromethorphan
Very well, you will indeed get the act win most likely as I didn't wake up in time due to a xanax binge, but I'll feel like the winner because you are a pussy. I will sleep at night today knowing you ran away from me because you were too scared to lose, and soon enough we will both be in the same bracket again. Have a nice day Mr. Spartan Race.