Noelle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play SM for USA vs the world. When can you play? I’m gmt-8 and would preferred to play after 5pm on weekdays, or weekend at any reasonable time.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Oh and btw do you want to do bo1 or bo3? We’re allowed to do either
    Noelle
    Noelle
    Hi! I can do Thursday at 7pm gmt-5 if that works. I would prefer to do a bo1 because all my SM teams got deleted by my mobile browser and i dont have as many teams anymore, but I can do either if a bo3 works better for you
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Thursday at 7pm your time, 4pm mine, works for me! I’m good with a bo1
    Hey so I’m traveling this week, so for SM Cup I’m really only available 8-10PM GMT -6. If that doesn’t work for you, we can get an extension and I’ll be very available early next week.
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    So that’s when I’m flying back, I can do any other day at that time, sorry
    Noelle
    Noelle
    would you be okay with an extension into monday then? we can do the same time but i'm free pretty much whenever on monday
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Yeah that’s perfect! I’ll see ya then
    hi we play for dpl, im gmt-4 and prefer earlier in the week if possible
    Noelle
    Noelle
    Hi! I’m also gmt -4, weekends work best for me because I have school, but on weekends I’m pretty much free whenever
    Shadowmonstr7
    Shadowmonstr7
    Could you do Saturday morning, maybe like 9 am?
    Noelle
    Noelle
    yeah that works, see you then!
    when do you want to play for dpl? sunday between 11am-2pm -4 would be ideal
    Noelle
    Noelle
    Hello! Sunday at 1-1:30pm -4 works
    emma
    emma
    perfect thanks
    emma
    emma
    ill be on smogtours whenever ur ready
    Hey, when do you want to play for doubles draft league? Preferably something later in the week, im generally free 9am-5pm or 8-10pm on weekdays, weekends are tbd
    Noelle
    Noelle
    Hi! I would prefer to play some time this weekend but if that doesn’t work i can do Thursday at 8pm
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Weekend can work, should be free evenings
    Hey! We'll play for DOUWC. I'm -3, are you available on this Saturday (9th), next Wednesday (14th) or next Friday (16th). All at night, and the whole day on Saturday. I might be able to play at a different time, but It might be a bit hard for me.
    Just wanted to say thanks lol! I made a few tweaks but your team mew tr jank took me from the bottom and not knowing doubles at all to top 50!
    Howdy! Zamazenta mini tour. I am gmt+2 and I can play in range 2pm-4pm during weekdays and sometimes in range 9pm-1am my time. I'd like to play not in weekend if possible. Tell me your availability and let's see! :)
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Hey can u reply please?
    Noelle
    Noelle
    Sorry i forgot to reply: if you’re gmt +2 i should be able to play 11pm to 1am your time today or tommorow, which is 5-7 pm my time (im also free the whole weekend but i know you said you dont want to play then)
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Don't worry! Tomorrow is great, 11 pm my time works :)
    Zamazenta-Hero Minitour. Im gmt -4 can play weekends or whenevs.
    Noelle
    Noelle
    Sorry this is late but i can play any time today or tomorrow, whatever works for you
    Noelle
    Noelle
    Pizza tour round ends today, can you play today or should i ask for an extension?
    We play for free pizza tour im gmt -4 when are you free to play?
    Noelle
    Noelle
    I’m not really doing anything this week so any time works for me. We could try sometime this weekend (idk if you have work or not)
    MZB
    MZB
    Would you be free at 5pm Friday?
    Noelle
    Noelle
    yeah that should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…