Smogon Forums

Jordy004
Jordy004
Hey, unfortunately my schedule for today and tommorow is chock-full and I have to work Wednesday till Friday. Are you returning from your trip next week already?
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
the day I'm coming back from my trip is the 7th, and they're supposed to make subs starting then LOL. I'll ask my managers if we can battle after that point without me being subbed, but if not then I can find some time to play the match while there. do you know when you'd generally be free after this friday?
Jordy004
Jordy004
I'd be free Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to about 7 pm. I can also try my Thursday evening though I have a bit of a situation with my work where I don't know yet if my working times will be shifted.
If I still end up being able to play today or tomorrow I'll hit you up!
Jordy004
Jordy004
I'm GMT + 2 btw
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
sounds good, we can play it by ear for now then!
Jordy004
Jordy004
I'm on rn.
Jordy004
Jordy004
Hmm well, just hit me up sometime when you're on your trip and we'll see what we can make work.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
yeah unfortunately i was still at work when you sent that, we can figure it out once i know more of the schedule of my trip!
Jordy004
Jordy004
Sounds good man.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
hey!! looks like I misunderstood how the scheduling of this tour worked and we have this week too, so we should be good lol. when are you free this week?
Jordy004
Jordy004
Heyy, Wednesday, early on Friday (like 3 pm mine at max) and then Sunday should all work for me.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
with timezones, maybe sunday evening for you/sunday morning for me would work best lol. I'm in EST, what's your timezone?
Jordy004
Jordy004
I'm GMT + 2!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
we could maybe schedule for 9am my time? i believe that is 3pm your time!
Jordy004
Jordy004
Sure thing. On which day?
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Sunday! Unless right now works for you because you are online anyways lol
Jordy004
Jordy004
I'm on phone in bed (it's 1.30 am here) so that won't work rn. But Sunday 3 pm mine is cool!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
sounds good lol, see you then!
Jordy004
Jordy004
By any chance, does two hours earlier work for you?
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
i'm not 100% sure when i'll be awake on that day, I could still be asleep then. if I am around then I can let you know!