Smogon Forums

Alpha Male Psyduck
Alpha Male Psyduck
I'm GMT -4, I can play tomorrow from 2 p.m - 6:30. i can also play Sunday like all afternoon/evening (but i know that will be a Monday for you)
Stallion
Stallion
The times you suggested are 4-8:30 a.m. on a Saturday so that's not going to happen haha. I think with our respective time zones a Friday or Saturday evening your time will work best for both of us. Are either of those slots free for you next week?
Alpha Male Psyduck
Alpha Male Psyduck
ok, lets go for Sat evening my time. i can play later like at 10:30 probably
Stallion
Stallion
That's 12:30pm my time which usually works for me on a Sunday.

Not this week though because I'm out for lunch and then the football with my partner. Wanna aim for that time next week, so Saturday August 6 10:30pm your time?
Alpha Male Psyduck
Alpha Male Psyduck
Ok, that works for me!
Stallion
Stallion
See you then on Smogtours!
Alpha Male Psyduck
Alpha Male Psyduck
hey man, sorry but some real life plans came up and I can't make our time. i will be free almost all day tomorrow though if any times then work
Stallion
Stallion
Sorry man I'm at work tomorrow, can't do it
Stallion
Stallion
Even the weekdays where I'm not at the gym are gonna require a 7am wakeup from you (9pm my time).

This is really frustrating, are you sure you can't play earlier before your plans or something?
Stallion
Stallion
Can we do same time we had originally planned but the week after? Is that still within the deadline?
Alpha Male Psyduck
Alpha Male Psyduck
Sorry about that, yeah so Sat 10:30 my time next week? That will work for me
Stallion
Stallion
Yep Saturday your time 10:30pm / Sunday my time 12:30pm
Alpha Male Psyduck
Alpha Male Psyduck
hi, could we possibly shift the time to 3 p.m your time? ive got invited to a party/event that will be going to midnight
Stallion
Stallion
Fuck me you love your last-minute changes don't you?

I don't know if I'll be home at 3 my time tbh, I've planned my entire Sunday with a 12:30 game time in mind so I might be at the gym.

I get that real life is important, but that's twice you've flaked on me and it's annoying.
Stallion
Stallion
Yeah upon further reflection, at this point you've flaked twice. Tell your manager you need to sub or play at an hour that doesn't suit you - we've agreed to a time twice now.
Alpha Male Psyduck
Alpha Male Psyduck
I'm sorry man, I get its frustrating to change last minute but I didn't expect for a party to be happening and I'm sorry but I'm going to prioritize a real life party over pokemon.

We can play later than 3 p.m your time too, no rush. I stay up really late during the weekends so we can just play whenever you get home. I'll say until like 3 a.m my time.
Alpha Male Psyduck
Alpha Male Psyduck
Im for sure not asking for a sub just because you're annoyed that im prioritizing an important real life event over playing at an exact time. When we're literally 14 hours apart and you gave me only 1 super specific time to play when I'm extremely open all week.
Stallion
Stallion
You're on now, are you free to play?
Stallion
Stallion
It's not that you did it once, it's that it's two weeks in a row. I gave a specific time because that's what you do when you schedule. There are other times that would've worked for me, but the longer the week goes, the less and less flexibility I have with the times I can pick.