SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another round of RBY OU Global Championship (round five). My timezone was GMT+3. We should do on the weekend. What times would you prefer to do on Saturday or Sunday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    from how you were pondering between two alternatives, it wasn't clear at all what you were going to do. if the host is willing to give an extension until thursday, i am totally ok playing then. however, my plans have changed and i can only do 1-2pm gmt-4 on thursday.
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    That is fine. 1-2pm will work for me as well, thank you
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    very good. let's go with 1pm gmt-4 on thursday to have a specific time. see you then.
    Hey, we're opponents for RBY Stadium OU. GMT-4 here, can play Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday after 6pm or anytime on the weekend. What time is good for you?
    howdy, i think we're scheduled r1 for the rby summer seasonal. I can do anytime tonight post 9PM and, asides from tomorrow, am pretty flexible most weekdays.
    Hey, since you're not answering on discord, when would it be good for you to play roapl? Im available pretty much whenever before weekend, will be hard to play on weekends but could be possible, please hit me back asap :D
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    hm, I could do tomorrow or Friday 10am-4pm GMT-4
    Quarante8
    Quarante8
    Tomorrow 10am -4 sounds perfect
    Quarante8
    Quarante8
    I am here, waiting for you on stours, in case today doesnt work as you've not confirmed if it did, tomorrow same time is also fine
    rbygc when, gmt+2 would prefer playing this week not later than 7pm my time
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    I don't know my schedule Thursday or Friday yet, but Sat/Sun 4-7pm GMT+2 would be fine
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    ok sat 4pm
    Hi, when can you play for RBY Triple? I'm GMT -3, and we got an extension till wednesday. Let-me know your free times to schedule accordingly.
    Hi, when would you like to play for RBY GC? My timezone is GMT+2, I can't tomorrow, Monday-Wednesday I can't during my evenings, Thursday onwards I am a bit more flexible but don't want to play at very late hours if possible.
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    We got it, what time were you thinking?
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    It's a bit difficult to commit to a certain time for me that day, but something in the 5-7 PM range should work. If I am not able to make it, can we keep Wednesday as backup option, assuming the extension is for three days?
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    I could do 5-6:30pm and I had only asked for 1 day but if it doesn’t work out I think we could get till Wednesday.
    When do you want to play for ROAPL? I'm free Saturday and Sunday from 10 am - 4 pm GMT-4.
    Hey there, we play for the Triple Threat Tournament. I'm GMT-4 and am not free on Friday or Saturday but could make any other day work.
    When do want to play for dlc open? My timezone is GMT+2. I'm free most of the time 5-11 pm weekdays, and could play basically anytime on the weekends
    When do want to play for lc open? My timezone is GMT-5. I'm free most of the time 5-11 pm weekdays, and could play basically anytime on the weekends
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    My bad for not getting back, tomorrow anytime works, but if we could do early afternoon that’d be great
    yo, I'm from the LGPE OU Fall Seasonal, -5 GMT can battle Today-Friday around 7-9 pm and Sunday/Saturday at 11 am to around 9 pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…