LPY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GMT+1, ZU Olympiad. I'd prefer playing on sathursday if possible
    LPY
    LPY
    Saturday would be better for me if i am interpreting that as Saturday or Thursday - could do noon -5? so 6pm your time?
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    oops, i meant to write satursday >_<. 6pm my time on that day should work, yeah.
    Tuthur
    Tuthur
    im on smogtours
    hey friend! Looks like we get to enjoy some SM ZU again. I'm GMT-6 and weekends work best for me. How about you?
    LPY
    LPY
    GMT -5 - weekends work for me as well preferably Sat/Sun PM
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    awesome, how about Sunday at 5pm -6, 6pm for you?
    LPY
    LPY
    Works for me - see you then
    greetings LightPinkYoshi! Due to your meddling subbing into the SM ZU Classic tour, we're matched up lol. I'm GMT-5 and I will need to update my teams and later in the week is best. How does Saturday or Sunday afternoon/evening GMT-5 sound?
    LPY
    LPY
    Yeah thats fine - Im eastern whichever GMT that is anymore. Sunday afternoon/evening is my best bet as well
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Eastern is 1 hour ahead of me (GMT-4). So Sunday afternoon/evening it is. I'll hit you up when I'm on!
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    hey man! I'm on now
    BW ZU, gmt -3 when you can??
    Nowh
    Nowh
    Yeah, so, can you call me? Im safe all time except 3-5 and 7-9pm
    LPY
    LPY
    I'll message here or Dm me on discord LightPinkYoshi#6524 - whichever is easier. Plan for Noon your time?
    Nowh
    Nowh
    Sure
    zupl, +11, would prefer to play my morning monday if that suits you
    LPY
    LPY
    What time is good for you monday morning
    Rav3
    Rav3
    8 or 9 both work for me, whichever suits you
    LPY
    LPY
    Yeah just ping me on discord whenever
    Zupl, I’m +10 and can play most mornings, lmk what suits
    LPY
    LPY
    Just to confirm this is in ~90 minutes correct?
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Yeah sure is. How are you getting on?
    LPY
    LPY
    I am home now but would like to make dinner and what not. As scheduled is perfect
    where does ur pfp come from o:
    LPY
    LPY
    Comes from Date a Live, dont remember what season exactly. Fairly meh show but I like the character
    I haven’t seen you in 1/2 a year. OM Commencement also seemed to draw your attention. How’s it been, bud?
    LPY
    LPY
    I exist still. Other hobbies have been more interesting these days. Here for the drama/to be angry for a bit. How's ZU anymore?
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    ZU Alpha starts today April 1st, so we’ll soon find out. Glad to see you.
    Hey there! We're paired up for the ZU Low Budget Tour. I'm GMT-5 and will be available every weekday after 3:30 and will be available all Saturday. Will this work for you?
    LPY
    LPY
    hey same timezone. how does saturday morning sound at like 11?
    Spacial
    That should work perfectly. See you then!
    OMPL when shall it be
    LPY
    LPY
    I'd prefer to play before the weekend if possible. I'm free pretty much any day after 6pm EST some days earlier depending on work
    a fruitshop owner
    a fruitshop owner
    tonite would be perfect for me because I have the night off but if its too early for you I can do late thursday too.
    a fruitshop owner
    a fruitshop owner
    scheduled thursday night in pms
    Oras ZU gmt -5 when u wanna play homie
    LPY
    LPY
    *11am - 4pm -4 and 5pm and later thursday
    LPY
    LPY
    Realized I messed up my timings so I'm not so good for today unless you catch me in the next hour or so. Have literally nothing tomorrow if that works?
    RawMelon
    RawMelon
    Yeah Friday seems good. Just tag on discord when online
    I’m the most free on Sunday as I’ll have all day, that good for you?
    Xayah
    Xayah
    I'd rather not do any sort of bet, I don't like them. You gotta ask 5gen about that stuff lol.
    Anyway yea we weren't gonna play 11am your time anyway since that's 5am for me. I'll just be online, hmu
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Extra info, I wanna play before 9pm my time (3 EST)
    LPY
    LPY
    Sounds good to me
    When can we do our DPP ZU match I'm free Tues-Thurs after 3pm. Also I'm in EST.
    LPY
    LPY
    Forgot to check work so it seems I work til 5 that day. Anyway to do 6?
    Cigtar
    Cigtar
    Yep sounds good
    LPY
    LPY
    Ah I fucked up forgot I had other things after work. Take win
    Hello we are paired for DPP ZU cup, when can you play?
    I'm gmt+2 and can play when you want. Tomorrow or Wednesday would be good for me
    LPY
    LPY
    Sorry man I ended up sleeping right through my alarm. I'm available tomorrow til about 1 my time if you wanted to get something done early ish.
    7shoes
    7shoes
    I'm here if you want to play but we can try something this week end which should be easiest for schedule
    LPY
    LPY
    Ah I just woke up. If you're available sometime over the next 3 hours I'll be online but if not we can figure out something for the weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…