Rage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• damn your new badge would have the same colors as your fire cape IF YOU HAD ONE

congrats brother
    Rage
    Rage
    DinkelBERG

(Thanks homie)
    Rage
    Rage
    Update; I have one now
    Hi Rage! My opponent for round 1 of the gen 6 random battles tournament still hasn't responded yet. At what point would I win by default and do I need to post anything different declaring my win?
    Rage
    Rage
    I forgot to respond as it was done already but in the future posting in the thread that they haven’t responded makes it easier for the hosts, otherwise they’ll go through each remaining game on deadline day
    Hi sorry I have a battle in the gen 6 random battles tournament and I can't seem to challenge my opponent because their account is locked. Is there anything we can do about this
    Uh so im new to these smogon tournaments things. Where can i find who i will be fighting in the gen 6 random battle open tournament? I was told to ask you for questions.
    Rage
    Rage
    Everyone that posted “in” in the signups thread can potentially be your opponent, round 1 will be posted next Monday, in which you’ll be tagged in the post showing the matchups
    when would you like to play our match?
    Rage
    Rage
    Gmt -5, can play in my evenings on weeknights or more freely on the weekend
    Randbats Open. GMT +1, when's good gamer?
    Rage
    Rage
    Gmt -5 after work in my evenings post 6pm my time or more freely on weekend
    Milo
    Milo
    Weekend would probably work better because it would be 12am for me lol. Shall we say Saturday some time?
    Rage
    Rage
    That sounds good to me
    Hey when do you want to play for Hackmons Cup. I'm gmt +5.5 and can only play after 8PM my time on the weekdays and Saturday and after 3PM my time on Sunday.
    hi, when do you want to play gen 7 randbats open? my timezone is gmt-7 and I am available during evenings but I have a good amount of time today
    dot Comfey
    dot Comfey
    Might be able to do it at 7:30 PM GMT-7, otherwise let's do it on weekend
    dot Comfey
    dot Comfey
    I'm unlikely to be able to do our battles today. The times that I most likely have available tomorrow are 8-11 AM and 2 PM GMT-7. Would any of these times work for you?
    Rage
    Rage
    That should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…