Smogon Forums

SaDiSTiCNarwhal
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Id prefer to play in the time range of 10am-2pm GMT-4 (5pm-9pm +3)
Pohjis
Pohjis
is saturday 1pm gmt-4/8pm gmt+3 fine for you?
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Pohjis
Pohjis
thank you! enjoy the week and we shall have another rby series on saturday 1pm eastern
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Do you think you’d be able to play earlier in the day?
Pohjis
Pohjis
unfortunately i am not. if you can't do the scheduled time, i can provide the alternatives to be sunday night 1-4am gmt-4 or monday/tuesday early afternoon 12pm-2.30pm gmt-4.
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Hm, reason I asked is cause my friends want to see a movie and tickets for it around the time we scheduled for are 30% off haha. Those other times won’t work so I’ll talk to them and see if we can go at a later time
Pohjis
Pohjis
it is all about life decisions. either you skip the movies and fun time with your friends and stick to the scheduled time for rby ou. alternatively you take the advantage of the discount and make it to one of the alternative time(s) i suggested.
Pohjis
Pohjis
i will be there tomorrow for 1pm. i have no doubts you wouldn't be there. if you decide to go to the movies, just let me know the alternative time and we will battle then instead. totally up to you and it is none of my business what you decide to do.
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Sunday 1am -4 if you can
Pohjis
Pohjis
scheduled for other tournaments (adv cup r1) so it doesn't work.
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
2am? 3am? 4am would probably be best but I’m not sure if you can play up until 4 or start at 4
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Frankly if we could be given extension to Thursday/Friday that would be significantly better for me but I’m not sure that’s possible, and it would delay the round quite a bit. If that’s okay with you maybe I can ask host just to see?
Pohjis
Pohjis
i have given the times i can do next days. i am not going to play at my 2-4am. if you want to play between 2-4am, then absolutely it works. i can do that range tomorrow on sunday or tuesday night (which is tuesday morning 9-11am for me).
Pohjis
Pohjis
i am fine playing next thursday between 11am-2.30pm gmt-4. potentially 6-8am gmt-4 but i would know that next wednesday. if you can't play during those hours next thursday, don't bother asking for an extension since we won't be able to play. if you can play during those hours during next thursday, absolutely ask for an extension.
Pohjis
Pohjis
i am on smogtours under pohjis
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
SaDiSTiCNarwhal
I’m sorry, I thought it was apparent I could not play today. I asked for extension, so either we get it or you’ll get act win. If we do get it, I’d prefer to 11am Thursday. In the event I fuck that up, please, never forgive me.