Smogon Forums

Nowno
Nowno
Hey, I thought I already sent you a message but i forgot to hit send lol
So yeah sunday doesn't work for us, me and tf are in vacation until the 17 so we can only play after that. We're going to ask for an extension, do you prefer like 18 later than the deadline or like the 19 anytime ? We prefer the 19 but both are fine
blce
blce
i’ll ask my team and get back to you guys on that. gxe and i have work and arce has limited ability as he’s on vacation so we’re not sure if the extension will work for us, i’ll let you know
Nowno
Nowno
well when can you play later this week ? I'm not home until late monday but it's whenever you want after that, just don't tell us too late so we can ask for the extension quicker
blce
blce
it has to be this week, my team can work with both saturday or sunday. we cannot make next week monday/tuesday. if you can't play this week we'll request an act win as you signed up for this tour needing a extension for week 1 and are unable to play the week without it.
blce
blce
going to request act if we don't receive a reply within the next hour
Nowno
Nowno
how could I know what the deadlines would be and why wouldn't I play bc you don't want to extent

dw you won't get a free win, when do you want to play today ?
Nowelle
Nowelle
yeah. I should be available all day and I think it's the case for tf too.
tf
tf
i said 7-8pm our time is the worst time for me*
Nowno
Nowno
so maybe like 2~ pm or after 5 would work for your team?
blce
blce
tour deadlines are almost always the following sunday. either way im glad we can get the game done, does sunday 4:00pm gmt-4 work? otherwise just give us a time and we'll see if we can make it.
blce
blce
whats the timezone for those times u suggested
Nowno
Nowno
we are all gmt -2
as we said sunday 4 pm is the only time the team isn't available but any other time that day is fine
blce
blce
gotcha, how abt one hour before that?
Nowelle
Nowelle
Omfg Nowno we are GMT+2 not -2
blce
blce
so does 3:00 pm gmt-7 work
Nowelle
Nowelle
so like 3am gmt+2?