R1C3M4N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when do you wanna play for nduu? i'm +10
    martinvtran
    i had an exam yesterday, but i am p free this weekend. you did not tell me that you were travelling today. it clearly says "free 10pm every day" so wtf was the act fish for?
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    You didn’t communicate anything, so I thought it fair to call act. Tonight sounds good though see you then.
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    I’m ready as aiwla on ps
    ready for gen8 open? LMK your times
    2weed
    2weed
    GMT +9? I'll be free wednesday 10pm your time then
    2weed
    2weed
    you haven't confirmed the time nor come online to play, i'll have to call an act sorry
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    it's thursday. You don't call act on thursday. Can you make this time any other day?
    when do you wanna play for bdsp, im -5
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    i'm -7, would pref to get it done today or tmrw
    RSB
    RSB
    how does 6pm my time tomorrow sound? or if you see me on in the rands room feel free to challenge any time
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    6pm sounds good, and yes I've been trying to find you in the rands room but we never seem to be on at the same time
    Im ur opponent for The Gen 8 randoms tournament (gmt +5) just lmk your gmt and when you can play thx!
    SlopWasTaken
    SlopWasTaken
    are you free now? im on for an hr msg me on showdown
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    Can you give me your availability ahead of time so we can actually schedule? This is not going to work for obvious reasons.
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    hey if you don't respond by today I'm calling act. You have to give me an actual time instead of "in the next hour"
    Hello, we're facing each other for rands classic, I'm gmt+2, when are you available?
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    I'm -7, free nearly the whole day today if you want to rfn. Otherwise, I'm free wed fri 8-9 am, but unfortunately that's all the reasonable times there are on the weekdays. My schedule is still tentative for weekends.
    Tarrembeau
    Tarrembeau
    We could play now if you want, otherwise wednesday 8pm your time should work
    Hey, we've been paired for the second round of the random battles classic open. When would you be up to play? I am at GMT+1
    Hey man lets play ASAP for classical I am time zone EST ! i am on forsh on PS
    dnag when? I'm -7 and can play whenever friday / weekend (tues-thus are kinda iffy) but I can also no johns if you want!
    Hi! We have been paired for natdex seasonal r2 losers bracket, I'm personally GMT+1 with a guaranteed availability of all evenings (5PM - midnight/2AM depending on if the day after is a weekend day or not). What works for you?
    yo i lost our discord pms, but if you're free to go earlier i will be on smogtours from now as well
    yo, nd econ tour, gmt+8, would u be okay w playing next weekend, possibly sat, bc i have exams this week
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    ye sure I'm gmt-7 so scheduling might be a bit painful
    adem
    adem
    ah, possibly evening/night your time (7-10pm) is probs best for me, would be morning mine, i think i have your disc so we can schedule on disc if you want
    when do you want to play for oras gc? i'm gmt+2
    R1C3M4N
    R1C3M4N
    I'm gmt -7
    Would tmrw this time work for you, or is it too late?
    Staxi
    Staxi
    it works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…