ViZar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello we've been matched to play for the Bdsp Ou Summer Seasonal Im gmt -4 and im free to play at 4pm-11pm on any day except the 26th let me know what day and time works best for you.
    ViZar
    ViZar
    hey, currently on PS. Name is ViZarPKMN
    chall me whenever you're ready
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Take win something came up I apologize
    ViZar
    ViZar
    no worries, hope you'll be fine
    Would you be interested to join our hopeful World Cup of Pokemon national team? The tournament happens in summer but I'm reaching out early to gather the interest level of our potential players.
    Charmflash
    Charmflash
    would have preferred to dm you but it seems that they are closed >(
    ViZar
    ViZar
    I would love to join!
    I forgot to open up my dms so sorry about that. you should be able to dm me know if you wanna add something
    Hi, when would you like play for ADV PU TOURNAMENT? GMT -7, I'd prefer Sunday after the uupl week is done but I probably can make any time on the weekend
    ViZar
    ViZar
    take the win
    I completely forgot about this since I got tagged for different reasons in the pairings post, but we're paired for ADV UU Spotlight. I'm free pretty much any time outside the middle of the night GMT+1
    Ara ara
    Ara ara
    Is there any chance you can play tomorrow? And if yes, when would you like to play?
    Hi, we are paiured for rby nu I’m gmt +1 can play anytime after 8:00pm my time.
    stunner047
    stunner047
    hi, any idea when you will be able to play?
    Yo, rby nu I’m gmt -5 can play anytime after 4:00pm.
    ViZar
    ViZar
    Sorry forgot to answer. I'm GMT+1 and I have time today (Thursday), Friday and Saturday after 10 pm (which is 4 pm for you). Would Friday at 10 pm (for me) work for you?
    julian113
    julian113
    Yea Friday works I’ll be julian113. What server?
    ViZar
    ViZar
    PS
    Yo, DPP Ubers, when can you play ? I'm GMT +1 and here's when I can :
    - Monday : 6 PM / 7 PM
    - Tuesday : 7.30 PM / 8.30 PM unless I date
    - Wednesday : same as Tuesday
    - Thursday : 4 PM / 5 PM / 7.30 PM
    - Sunday : to be determined
    We play for Adv uu tour, what time works for you? I’m gmt-5 and can usually play after 5 pm on my evenings.
    ViZar
    ViZar
    I'm GMT +1 and I can play from 10 am - 10 pm, which should be 4 am - 4 pm for you, sadly not within your preferred time
    Does Wednesday 8 pm - 10 pm (my time) work for you? If it doesn't I have no problem with playing at 11 pm and later
    5Dots
    5Dots
    Sorry for responding late, but do you want to play now?
    ViZar
    ViZar
    sure, I'm ViZarPKMN on PS
    chall me when ready
    Hey there, we're playing for the GSC UU tour. When are you free this week? I'm GMT-5 and can usually play anytime before 4PM, except on Saturday - then I'm free after 1:30PM.
    ViZar
    ViZar
    I'm GMT+1, I can play in your available times. Can you play on Thursday at 2 pm? (until 4 pm works for me too)
    Celebiii
    Celebiii
    Sure!
    Celebiii
    Celebiii
    Ready to play, Celebiii32 on Showdown
    bwlc, when can you play? i'm gmt+1 and available most afternoons and evenings
    ViZar
    ViZar
    I'm GMT+1 too and I play on Thursday - Sunday almost all day. Would Friday at 8 pm work for you?
    Realmas
    Realmas
    yup sure, see you then
    Realmas
    Realmas
    on main as Realmas
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…