Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UU open GMT-4, prefer weekends
    Confide
    Confide
    u free this friday morning?
    NDK
    NDK
    No, that is too early for me, I can play on Thursday if needed though (although not in the morning)
    hi we are paired for gsc cup r2. i am available every day after 9pm gmt+2 (with prior confirmation of time). can also possibly play in my mornings (9-11am gmt+2).
    kinda need to play before the weekend cuz im gone for most of it. lmk when is good for you.
    hi adv cup, i'm gmt-4 and i've got availability all days except my day/afternoon on wed/thurs/fri and weekend flexibility except my sunday afternoon and night
    BW Cup. I'm at work from 12:00 Pm in the afternoon to 10:00 Pm at night GMT-7 (PST) on weekdays. I can do anytime outside of that timeframe.
    Confide
    Confide
    let’s play on the weekend; Saturday at 12pm afternoon gmt-7 work?
    Shucklegigas
    Shucklegigas
    Yeah. See you then.
    Confide
    Confide
    sup im on
    heya, gmt-5, really tight schedule so can we do either Fri after anytime after 12pm my time or most times sat
    Phantom0rion
    Msg here or on PS within the next hour I should be on
    Phantom0rion
    Nvm, stuff just keeps coming up, you can just take the win, sorry for the scheduling issues.
    Confide
    Confide
    The scheduling issues weren’t your fault. Apologies we couldn’t get the game done
    hola señor, uu open when, i’m -7 and can do wed 3-9pm, friday 3-4pm, saturday 4-10pm, sunday noon-8pm
    Confide
    Confide
    sup I won’t be able to play this weekend cuz imma be moving so it’d be tough to know when I’m available, let’s play today (Wednesday). how’s 3pm ur time?
    vivalospride
    vivalospride
    i can do that
    Confide
    Confide
    I’ll be on a bit early
    When lc open? Im -3 and can play almost every weekday around 7-9pm
    Ash KetchumGamer
    Ash KetchumGamer
    it's hard for me to find the time to play in those conditions too, since you only became my opponent on thursday and you can't play friday saturday and sunday
    Ash KetchumGamer
    Ash KetchumGamer
    I understand your difficulty as you are helping your family but please give me some schedule or ask for an extension so I can see when I can and everything will be fine
    Ash KetchumGamer
    Ash KetchumGamer
    That said, I'll leave a request on discord
    Hey, we are paired for LC Open. When are you free to play? I am GMT -5 and free Tuesday after 5pm, Wednesday between 10am - 4pm and all day Friday and Sunday.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I am headed out in about half an hour and will not be back until around 10-11 tonight. Will you still be around tonight? If not, I am free most of the week except for Thursday and Friday, is there a time that is good for you that we can schedule to play?
    Confide
    Confide
    lets play at 10:30pm tonight. sorry today completely slipped my mind
    Froggy
    Froggy
    No worries, 10:30 works for me, I am home now and will be on the server whenever you are ready.
    Hey we play for adv cup. I'm -4 mainly free nights but lmk what works best for you
    We have to play for DPP Cup, I'm +10, let me know when works best for you.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    No, thats 3am my time. Broadly speaking I’m free from 9am-11pm my time, aka 6pm-8am yours.
    Confide
    Confide
    I misread ur timezone mb. Can you play tomorrow (Thursday 6pm my time?)
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Yup, sure. See you then.
    Hey, BW CUP R1 GMT+2 when?
    Confide
    Confide
    lets play sat/sunday morning/afternoon gmt-5. Does saturday 12pm gmt-5 work?
    Nowelle
    Nowelle
    what time is 12pm? midnight? or lunchtime?
    Confide
    Confide
    lunchtime. afternoon
    Yo when do you want to play for nupl? I’m -7 and can’t do Friday night or Saturday. My evenings might be a bit tough too because I have graduation + prom stuff, but depending on the day I can make it work
    Pokeslice
    Pokeslice
    That should work, but can we possibly shoot a little earlier for 11:30? I have my graduation slightly later in the day, and although 12 shouldn’t be a problem, I don’t really want to deal with any potential overlap if possible.
    Confide
    Confide
    earlier is better for me too, perfect
    Confide
    Confide
    im on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…