Smogon Forums

Realblazing
Hey hoping in a bit. Send chall when you're ready.
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
are u on main?
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
just for the record if u were expecting me at the time u sent the msg, that was an hour earlier than the scheduled time, if that was 9am for u, then u got ur timezones wrong
Realblazing
Hey just a reminder, I'll be hoping off in 20 mins. Btw sorry for the confusion. I had another match planned at 8 am so I just had that in mind.
Realblazing
I'm on smogtours.
Realblazing
Hey, ok so really sorry for the inconvenience, I was planning another match at the same time as yours with someone else and they agreed at 8 am and you agreed at 9 but then your doctor appointment came. I just had 8 in my mind so that's the confusion. Anyway, so you agreed on 10-12 pm on my time as well. Is that still good? Also, I'll be on smogtours to battle so pm me on that.
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
yeah i can do 10-12pm
Realblazing
Ok sorry missed the time. I'll be busy on Thursday but I'll be mostly free on Friday and the weekends so when can you battle on that?
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
uhh im p flexible on friday/weekend, is there a time u would prefer to do?
Realblazing
Ok my preferred times.
Friday:- 4am-7am, 12pm-3pm, 7pm-10pm
Weekends:- same as the top but with but with no gap between 3pm and 7pm so directly 12pm-10pm
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
uhh can we do like 12pm friday or so
Realblazing
Yeah that works for me, see you then.
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
ill be on when ur ready
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
u there?
Realblazing
Yo sorry, my family unexpectedly made a film plan before my school starts. They wanted to suprise me and then didn't allow me to even take my mobile. Really sorry for the inconvenience, when can you do a battle that fits my pref times. I promise there won't be any incidents like this now.
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
umm ok can we do noon again then
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
on saturday
Realblazing
(for the last time saying this, I promise) that works for me, see you then.
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
ill be on main, lmk when ur ready
EternalSnowman
EternalSnowman
umm bumping, i wanna make lunch soon so not gonna hang around that long...