Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• DPP ssnl. gmt -7. I can play Friday from 4pm-8pm, Saturday from 11am-2pm. I can make time Saturday night if you tell me beforehand
    hey we play adv ssnl, im -5 kinda flexible lmk whens good for u
    Your mom op.
    Hi, im gmt-6 i am free to play all weekend, i prefer to play at Wed at 6:00 pm how does that sound to you?
    Corperate n
    Corperate n
    I can play at 2:30 - 5pm -5 or 8pm -5 and after that day
    Corperate n
    Corperate n
    bump lmk if you wanna play rn or in the next couple hours, if not we can play another day
    Hi, we matched in ADV ssnl. I am GMT+3 and am most free between 6 and 12 pm according to my time, but I can also at other times earlier or later
    Yo adv, Im gmt -4, want to play sometime Thursday?
    Flacidpanda
    Flacidpanda
    Looks like you haven't been online in a while, I have some additional availability for the next few hours or I'm going to call act.
    Hi dpp ssnl. We might be able to play before the TO coinflips our match, can you play in the following hours ?
    Hey, we play adv ssnl, im gmt+2 mostly available afternoons/early evenings on weekdays (2-8pm+2), if possible pick a time and day within these
    Quarante8
    Quarante8
    I am going off, i will try one last time at 2pm+2 (7pm+7) tomorrow
    Your mom op.
    im on rn as your mom op
    Quarante8
    Quarante8
    Hm idk why but my last message got deleted, anyway i can do one last try at 2pm+2/7pm+7 today, lmk if you will be there, otherwise its just gna be activity for me ig (also, i obviously cannot play at 2am, which is the time you last messaged here)
    Hi, GMT+2, we're paired for BW ssnl, I'm available from my 2pm to 7pm anyday, lmk what suits best for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…