MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
Thursday 11 am yours would be great
PrinceOfAllTacos
PrinceOfAllTacos
Thursday at 11am -4 works
PrinceOfAllTacos
PrinceOfAllTacos
yo michael hope you're feeling better would you by any chance be able to do an hr earlier tomorrow at 10am -4 instead of 11?
PrinceOfAllTacos
PrinceOfAllTacos
I'm available all day tomorrow if i'm gone by the time you see this, sorry about the potential rescheduling family shenanigans haven't seen my dad in a few months and he invited me to a game for a late fathers day thing. lmk what time works for you if there's a time you can play tomorrow and i'll make it happen, otherwise i'll be around for a little bit longer.
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
I've got covid, so I would rather play later the week, don't know when exactly tho. Is it okay if I reach out to you spontaneously?
PrinceOfAllTacos
PrinceOfAllTacos
oh well fuck i'm sorry i'm more limited on weekends but yeah if we need to get an extension this is a solid reason
PrinceOfAllTacos
PrinceOfAllTacos
I'm free all day tomorrow or 3-8pm on saturday or sunday
PrinceOfAllTacos
PrinceOfAllTacos
How are you feeling?
PrinceOfAllTacos
PrinceOfAllTacos
Just wanted to apologize for our misunderstanding we felt left in the lurch when you responded and played wcop lol didn't know you were likely playing from hospital from sounds of things or admitted shortly after but I'm glad you're out and better ish. I can play this afternoon like rsb mentioned but if you need a day of rest now that I know what's going on tomorrow afternoon is fine too.
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
We may play in 4 hours, I will get back to you <3
PrinceOfAllTacos
PrinceOfAllTacos
Sounds good
MichaelderBeste2
MichaelderBeste2
The Showdown is in an hour, I'll be on smogtours