HSOWA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im subbing in for nfepl. when would you like to play? im free between 2-4 pm -5 wednesday-saturday and anytime after 2pm sunday.
    Hey, we play again for the expansion pak, would you be available today (wed) or tomorrow? Ill have issues playing starting friday till monday most likely
    hey! paired for DLC Majors. I can do the this Monday to Friday 14:00 to 23:00 gmt -5. Next weekend might be tricky so I won't put a specific schedule yet but I'll let u know through the week if we do end up playing on sat/sun
    Hi we're matched for the zomog tour thing
    I assume you already read that it's a ou ladder tour but only for 20 min (insane)
    I'm gmt +5.5 what 20 min would you be available for this?
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    Contact me on discord HSOWA#3258
    Hey, we get to play the kanto expansion tour! Im gmt+2 and would pref weekends for this so i have time to finish building and testing stuff, lmk if thats good w you, otherwise i am available 2-8pm+2 anyday that isnt today (after works over everyday basically)
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    I'm on when you're ready
    Quarante8
    Quarante8
    Im stupid and forgot the time, extremely sorry, is there a possibility we get to play tomorrow or later today :/
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    If you're around now I can play
    RoA wcop. GMT+10. This weekend is pretty chaotic but we apparently have a generous deadline, so happy to do next weekend if that suits you?
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    like 11am lmao ._.
    vivalospride
    vivalospride
    i might be able to do 3pm-ish my time today, which is around 11pm your time i believe, i’ll lyk when we get closer to that but if i can’t it lowkey might be doomed unless u wanna take one for the team and wake up hella early, or maybe i can, i apologize either way tho LOL
    vivalospride
    vivalospride
    hey bro, are u cool to play in like 20ish min ?
    Bdspl, gmt+2. cant do fri-sat. otherwise fairly free during my evenings. what works for u?
    nupl, gmt+3. cant do fri-sat. otherwise fairly free during my evenings. what works for u?
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    Thursday 10pm your time?
    Leni
    Leni
    sure. might be playing sport 9-10pm, if thats the case i would be at home around 10:20pm
    Hi :D we're matched up for uufpl. How does playing on sunday at 1 pm gmt -4 sound (thats my timezone)?
    Yo uufpl when's good for you? Im fairly flexible
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    wanna play Sunday sometime? gmt +1
    Specs
    Specs
    Sunday works yeah
    when would you like to play for BW LC? i'm gmt+2 i can play all day tomorrow
    when would you like to play for SM LC? i'm gmt-4 i can play all day tomorrow or sunday
    Hey we play for CCC. I’m gmt-4, and I’m pretty busy later in the week, so I would prefer if we fought ASAP. Best time for me is 2pm today, 1 pm tomorrow, and 11am Wednesday.
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    2pm today should work
    jeffdaboss
    jeffdaboss
    Sweet, see you then
    jeffdaboss
    jeffdaboss
    i'm online on jeffdaboss, challenge when ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…