Gamer_Kennyttv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you. Can play for dppts?+2
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Sure, I'm -6, I can play probably around noon tomorrow my time if that works. getting ready for bed now
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    alright, I'm getting off for the day, I can get back on similar time tomorrow
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    stuff came up, so I concede, my apologies to you, take the W
    Hi, we are playing for RBY Cup r2, when would you like to play? I can usually do between 1 pm GMT and 9 pm GMT, let me know what time and day works for you so I can organize
    when want to play gsc cup im -4 gmt
    TC
    friday 6pm-4?
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Sure thing, sounds good to me!
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    TC I am gonna be on now, if you want to make it easier for me, my Discord is Gamer Kenny#5462 and will be the best way to contact me when you're ready because I actually get notifications there
    Hello we play for ORAS UU tour. I'm GMT+8, free from 2pm-2am my time generally lmk when.
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    hey, I am ready whenever man
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Sorry couldn't reply yesterday but your best times would be 9am-1pm my time which idt can work. Anytime within the 12 hour window I posted would be great assuming I get a heads up.
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    well, if you are free rn, I am able to go
    Hey wasup, we play for the oras uu tour, when are you available? Im GMT-4
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    Gamer_Kennyttv
    hey man, sorry, I thought I'd be good for yesterday, apparently, my sleep schedule was so out of wack, that I stayed up without any sleep the whole night before, and I crashed around 7 your time, and woke up at about 10, then went back to sleep around 1am, I woke up at 10 your time, and now I am feeling good, so I'm good for our original time.
    tldr;My sleep schedule is fixed, and I am game for normal time
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    Oh ok bro dont worry, see you then
    Gamer_Kennyttv
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…