Memoriazero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we got matched for ds classic round 2, im gmt-5 can do any hour starting after 5pm
    Memoriazero
    Memoriazero
    It will have to be this sunday, only day I can do that time, 6 PM GMT -5 this sunday is ok with you?
    NoobHereWaddup
    NoobHereWaddup
    sounds fine, see you then
    Memoriazero
    Memoriazero
    Btw my username is showdown is Marct66
    Hackmons quarter finals, I am -7 and free almost anytime these next few days
    Memoriazero
    Memoriazero
    Sorry something came up and I will have to postpone till wednesday at 10 AM your time if its okay with you, I'm so sorry but I do not have access to my computer atm and I do not rly like using my phone for this.
    retnas11
    retnas11
    10am works just fine
    Memoriazero
    Memoriazero
    Forgot to mention my username in showdown is Marct66
    Hi, multi hackmons cup R3 o/

I'm GMT+9, but very available if given notice (anything goes outside of 2am - 10am my time i'd say)
    When do you want to play?
    Hey I'm your opponent for multi factory open

I'm GMT+1 and the best day's for me to play this week would be Thursday, Saturday or Sunday. Otherwise if have to play at 11pm after work on Tuesday Wednesday or Friday which I don't mind just let me know what suits you best
    Memoriazero
    Memoriazero
    I can play this thursday at 11 PM so if you wanna confirm
    skatt7000
    skatt7000
    That works perfectly for me, I'll see you then
    hi, when are you available for the gen 6 rand bat match? my time zone is gmt+2, i can mostly play after 2pm my time, but on some days it isnt really possible for me to play:mehowth:
    Hi we play for Randbats open, am GMT+8 and a prefer battling early mornings or late evenings (~8am-10am Wed/Thurs, 9pm-~10:30 pm W-Sunday). When are you available?
    Memoriazero
    Memoriazero
    So, I am available from 11PM to 8AM your time tomorrow, and perhaps the day after I will also be available from 3PM to 5PM your time 2.
    Neko
    Neko
    helo

We could do 7am GMT+8 tomorrow/Thursday (my time).

Cya there :blobnom:
    Memoriazero
    Memoriazero
    7 AM GMT+8 of the 16th of June it is then, see you there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…