Quairo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when do you want to play for duu tour? I’m gmt -4, and should be free all day Wednesday or Friday before 5pm if either of those work for you
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Hey, Guess I can play today if u want
    Can't play this weekend anyway
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Oh, and 5PM your time should work
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Sounds good, see ya then!
    Hi, we're up for XY cup, i'm gmt-4 and i'll be free for pretty much the entire week, hbu?
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Hey, we can play now if u want
    otherwise Thursday or Friday after 7PM GMT+2
    zoe
    zoe
    ye sure just give me like 10 minutes
    GMT -6 CST when do u wanna play for bw dou seasonals. available all day sunday or monday
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Hello, Can you play in 2-3 hours from now ? Eventually you can catch Me on Discord (Quairo#2228) or in showdown (Sky Quairo) if u see me
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Hey,
    Looks like you've been connected to Smogon but never responded to me so... when now ? Guess we'll have to play fast, tonight or tomorrow (after 7PM GMT+2 if tomorrow, before 11PM GMT+2 if today)
    innovamania
    innovamania
    i sent you a friend request on discord. im available all day today so I can play whenever
    Doubles UU, I'm UTC/GMT-6, I'm free for the rest of today and all of tomorrow. Whenever your available it works for me
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Hello, Can you play in 2 hours from now ? Eventually you can catch Me on Discord (Quairo#2228) or in showdown (Sky Quairo) if u see me
    heatedrhombus
    Yes that works fine
    Quairo
    Quairo
    hello, I'm on as Sky QUairo if u want
    gm bdsp majors im +8 when do u wna go, would prefer to finish this asap (this weekend)
    adem
    adem
    oop yes cap majors, sorry lost my train of thought lol, 4pm tmmrw should work, idk i can do any later than that unfort
    Quairo
    Quairo
    hello, I'm on as Sky Quairo if u want
    adem
    adem
    sorry has a game, r u still on?
    BDSP CAP, +8 down to play whenever
    Quairo
    Quairo
    +2, I'm on as Sky Quairo if you see me
    Should be here from now to in 10 hours, something like that
    hey we're matched <3
    For CAP BDSP Spring Tour
    gmt-4 I should be available most of Tuesday and All of Wednesday, beyond that might be tough
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Hey
    GMT+2
    Available from 6PM to 11PM my time for Tuesday and Wednesday
    Your choice
    hey, cap pl. i'm +1 and would prefer to play 5pm-11pm any day, when's good for you?
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Hey, I might be late, I'm only eating en
    Trying to be there on time but I prefer to warn you
    Lily
    Lily
    that's ok there's plenty of time, just hit me up whenever you're free i'll be around
    Quairo
    Quairo
    ready when u are
    doubles OST, gmt -4 mornings work for me. let me know thanks
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Hey, pretty sure we forgot to put a real schedule right here :' I asked for an extension but idk if we'll get it
    Anyway, if we have it, PM me on Quairo#2228, will be way easier for me to track
    Also, if we have the extension, evenings between 9PM and 12PM GMT+2, would prefer Monday
    Nat
    Nat
    just take the win
    etern
    etern
    disappointing
    Hi we are paired for NDMPL. I'm gmt+2. I would prefer to play the sunday around 11pm.
    Quairo
    Quairo
    heya
    same GMT
    I may have another match on this hour, but should be good
    Punset
    Punset
    I will be on in main as punset in 10 min
    hey when do u wanna play for mono ssnl, gmt -4 here
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Yop
    GMT+2 but I'll be available only the weekend (internship clause) between 2PM and 6PM + between 9PM and 12PM, my time and both days
    tMoi
    tMoi
    alright, saturday 10pm ur time sounds good to me
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Lessgo
    Hi we're playing against each other for monotype summer seasonal. My time zone is CDT(gmt-5) and I'm free to battle you on showdown from 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm on regular weekdays. However since it going to be the weekend and I have no school stuff. I can battle you from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm (CDT) with you.
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    I hope the time range works for you and we can establish a set time to battle at. I may also randomly be on showdown as well and if I'm ready we can battle.
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Heya,

First of all, how many days do we have until deadline ? cuz we could do thison weekdays if we have enough time
    And second, I'm GMT+2 available "almost" anytime (not between 7PM and 9PM everyday)
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    I think the deadline tomorrow eastern. Sorry about that I had to deal with stuff with round 1 with getting ( a extension and then being force to get the act win) so that kind of delayed everything.
    We paired for oras cap can you play tomorrow still ?
    Quairo
    Quairo
    Yeah I think so
    Rage
    Rage
    I’ll be around most of the day, just let me know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…