Yari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm your opponent for OST round 3. I'm GMT-5, and I'm available on weekdays from 8-12pm my time. I'm also available on weekends, but I would need to know what time you would want so I can make myself available.
    Yari
    Yari
    I was pretty sure it was saturday or sunday I'm so sorry. We can play 4pm your time today if you want, but if it's bothering for you, you can take the win
    AC7
    AC7
    I can't play at 4pm today unfortunately, I had planned my schedule for 4pm yesterday. I will be taking the win.
    Yari
    Yari
    Alrights, gl for the next
    Hey about ost, would sunday at 3pm GMT +1 be good for you ?
    Yari
    Yari
    Seems good for me
    Phinorex
    Phinorex
    I'm on smogtours as Phinorex if you're ready
    hi, when sm seasonal? im gmt+2
    touc
    touc
    2pm saturday or sunday would be fine
    Yari
    Yari
    Ok this is good for me, we'll do it saturday if you can
    Have a nice week !
    Yari
    Yari
    I'm connected on Lisez Higurashi if you want to play rn
    hi, when do you want to play for sm ou global championship? im gmt-5. are you free to get this done today?
    Yari
    Yari
    Hey ! My time zone's gmt+1 but I'll only be able to play on friday at 5pm (noon in your GMT) at the earliest or during the weekend (preferably in the evening if possible). You think we can fit our match in here ? And if so , what would be your preferred time ?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Could u do 3pm my time Friday? 9pm your time
    Yari
    Yari
    That’s perfect, thank you!
    Hello. We play for SM OU Global Championship round one. My timezone is GMT+2 (and GMT+3 on Sunday onwards). When can you play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    scheduled time is in 35 minutes so no rush but if you want to play earlier, i will be on main server/smogtours under the name pohjis
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    time to get it done. i am online on smogtours/main server under the name pohjis
    Yari
    Yari
    Oh sorry I didn't see, but i'm ready now, i'll chall you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…