Fissure
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Opp for stab open available to play in the morning from 8am-11am from Sunday-Friday my time (usually unless I work in the morning). Can play at anytime on Wednesday and Thursday. Not available for Saturday. When you wanna play? I'm gmt-5
    Fissure
    Fissure
    gmt -4. I am available anytime on Thursday as well, so lets shoot for that. 9am your time Thursday?
    TTTech
    TTTech
    Ight
    i almost want to not schedule now ive seen that pfp....

anyway, stab open gmt+0 cant do tomorrow or any day between 6-8pm, whens best
    Clas
    Clas
    i knew i had something happening but couldnt find it, thats my bad. if we could resched thatd be great if so, i can fit 10pm my time tomorrow
    Fissure
    Fissure
    that should work. I hopefully will have everything done that I need to by then
    Clas
    Clas
    on smogtours
    If you have 1 monster, opponent has 2 monsters, soul exchange and lair of darkness can you summon sphere mode?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    No, sphere mode needs all 3 tributes to be on the same side.
    Hey there, we gotta play for no Johns ZU, I'm GMT+2, and should be free whole of tuesday before lets 8pm, wednesday post 9pm or pre 6pm and monday post 6pm, idk if that works for you otherwise I could do this evening, post 8pm if thats the easiest
    Fissure
    Fissure
    Tuesday at 5pm your time?
    TwentyTwan
    TwentyTwan
    Cool, lets lock that in!
    Hello. We must play for WCoOMs. I'm GMT+2. I can only play after 6:30pm my time on weekdays, but I can play all day on Sunday. Lmk what time would work.
    When are you available for the second round of hackmons cup? weekdays i can do 16:00 - 23:00 gmt+3 and weekend 8:00 - 23:00, but i might be able to do later or earlier if you are unavailable at these times
    Fissure
    Fissure
    For Wednesday through Friday, I can play anytime during 17:00-21:00 gmt +3. For the weekend, I can do anytime during 17:00-23:00. I have no preference on the day so let me know if you have a preference / when works best for you.
    Chemacs
    Chemacs
    I'd prefer wednesday 17:00 if okay
    Fissure
    Fissure
    that works see you then
    Ompl when fite +4
    Fissure
    Fissure
    im gmt -4. I can play any day except for Sunday. Would something like noon my time on Thursday or Friday work for you? if not, just let me know and i am sure i can be available whenever
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    would prefer later as more time to prep. how about saturday 8:30 pm your time?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    that should work. see you then
    yo we matched again, this time for stab lmao. wanna bo3? and play sometime after wednesday?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    yeah that sounds good. I think Thursday or Friday would be better since i get my second shot on Saturday so i probably wont feel like playing after. Saturday should be fine but not Sunday. free anytime really just let me know whens good
    The Number Man
    The Number Man
    thursday seems good to me, we can play early afternoon my time if that works for you? ie. 3pm +2
    Fissure
    Fissure
    yeah that sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…