Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vgc Swiss I’m GMT-7 would prefer weeknights between 3pm-8pm my time but can flex weekends if needed
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    also gmt-7, i can start between 7:30 and 7:45 pm usually during the week if thats good for tomorrow or thursday. Friday I can do as early as 3pm. Sat/Sun I have basically open availability this week.
    bdov
    bdov
    I can do tomorrow at 7:30
    hello, bw nu cup, gmt+2 free nights from 9pm to midnight and around 2pm at lunch time usually, when
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I could do 9pm+2 fri/sat/sun. Whichever works best for you
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    Friday is 9pm+2 works
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Cya then
    Hi, we face for VGC swiss tour r1. GMT+10 here, wbu?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Still available for another 2-3 hours if youre around
    TheManOfSausage
    TheManOfSausage
    hey i know im late, but if its possible could you wait another 15 minutes??? hope that fine with you. again very sorry for the wait
    TheManOfSausage
    TheManOfSausage
    btw, your math is incorrect, 10:00 am on a Saturday in GMT-7 is 3:00 am in GMT+10. im sorry but i was unavailable at 3:00 am this morning, but im happy to reschedule for later, but if thats unavailable then im fine to take the L
    Hi ORAS NU Cup, I'm -4, prefer to play during the week at around 5-6 PM some day. Can also probably do saturday morning/early afternoon.
    Bughouse
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Hey dm’d you on discord. Sorry for the mix up on my end, hope youre willing to reschedule
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I’m gonna play 2 other series this morning in 1-2 hours, if you get on I’ll play otherwise I’m done with mons for the weekend.
    nuwc; im gmt+10, would prefer to play friday-monday mine, what works for you?
    Chloe
    Chloe
    hey sorry for the delay I'm good with that day but do you mind if we play a bit earlier like 6pm yours?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    That works for me! Cya then
    Chloe
    Chloe
    epic cya then
    nu snake; gmt -5, when play
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I’m gmt-7, how does 3pm -7 on Friday sound? Could also do later that night or sat/sun morning. If you’d like to play earlier than Friday it’d need to be like 7/8am for me this week
    Spacial
    Friday at that time will work. Cya then pal
    Hey bossaru cup, im gmt +2. Would like to play friday, free all day. Not available on saturday and limited on sunday
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Friday it is. Can you do like 8pm your time?
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    Yea that works
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    online on main
    Bossaru cup, i'm GMT+1 I'm pretty busy on the weekend is there a time early this week that would be good?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i can do after 10pm if you're up for it. otherwise lets shoot for thursday around 4pm gmt+1 (i may not have wifi at that time so might need to do later)
    Cam
    Cam
    After 10 should be good I'll come home for around 10:30ish hopefully
    Cam
    Cam
    OK I totally forgot, long day at work.
    How's today work for ya
    You alright to play weekend for nupl? Have my thesis due Saturday so if you're available Sunday that'd be fantastic.
    We are paired for UU open, i am gmt -5, I am free weekdays after 5-6pm, except for Wednesday and will be free most of next weekend as well.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I am still stuck at work, will be available by 7:30 if you will still be free.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I am home now, I will be on Stours if you are still available.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    What's your availability like this weekend?
    ru open whats your availability im gmt+2 (i will be gmt+1 come sunday)
    termi
    termi
    i work tuesday/friday/sunday next week but any other day in your morning sounds good, wanna shoot for wednesday 9am your time?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Sounds good, cya then
    termi
    termi
    wanna try saturday same time?
    My friend Kiyo, we're matched up for ORAS PU Cup R2. I'm GMT-6 and I can play later in the week or the weekend. How about you?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Also I will be bringing Electrode, don't leave home without a Ground-type.
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    So you're 1 hour behind me and weekends work best for me too. How about 11am for me (10 am for you) on Saturday? Need to build and junk
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Sounds good, cya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…