Smogon Forums

brokenmotor
brokenmotor
can you do 10am on sunday gmt+3?
Pohjis
Pohjis
i probably will be going out early on sunday if it will be a nice day. i can do 10am gmt+3 on saturday or even today in 40mins. i am open for other times as well.
brokenmotor
brokenmotor
let's do 10am gmt+3 on saturday
Pohjis
Pohjis
saturday 10am gmt+3 is totally fine. we shall battle for this tournament then
brokenmotor
brokenmotor
hi, something came up and I can't do 10am. is it possible for you to do saturday gmt+3 evening, like say saturday 10:30pm gmt+3?
Pohjis
Pohjis
i can respect you letting me know but i planned the entire weekend just for this one specific battle. i can not. saturday evening works but it has to be like 9pm gmt+3. otherwise, it won't work.
Pohjis
Pohjis
i will come to check again in 55 minutes since thet is the scheduled time. because i offered an alternative time for today being 9pm gmt+3, i will expect you to either be there in 55 minutes or at 9pm gmt+3. otherwise i have to call activity.
Pohjis
Pohjis
alright, attempt one. i am on smogtours under the name pohjis
Pohjis
Pohjis
you kept your word not being able to do 10am gmt+3 this saturday morning. i expect you to wake up with good enough time to fulfill me proposal and playing in 10 hours and 30 minutes. we shall battle then!
Pohjis
Pohjis
hey, 10 hours and 30 minutes has passed and pohjis is still going strong. i honestly don't expect you to show up but if you do, i will gladly play you on the smogtours server under the name pohjis.
Pohjis
Pohjis
i believe two hours of waiting today is good enough
brokenmotor
brokenmotor
sorry about that, i might have miscalulated the time zone. u really put in the effort to try to make the battle happen, so feel free to take the win