TheLoyalBandito
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, looks like we're paired for ADV UU. I'm GMT-8 and am generally most free between 2-5 PM my time. 8 PM - 12 AM is usually good too, can be more flexible during the weekends. What works for you?
    New name, new profile pic, old school work finished, and my first YouTube video is coming out soon... Feels good man
    We play for Stadium Spotlight, I’m GMT -4 and am free during my nighttime.
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    i see, wednesday night is fine, I also contacted you on discord so if in need of matchmaking happens you can chat with me in there
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    or anything before friday for me
    phoopes
    phoopes
    Let’s do Wednesday (tomorrow) evening then. I’ll be available after 8PM my time/7PM your time
    Yo when do you want to play for gsc cup? I'm -4 and if you wanted to do the weekdays it'd need to be between 5-9pm for me. I'm more available on the weekends though
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    hey man, I am -5 and I am free until Friday night for me for whenever you need to battle we can play along. My discord is Trint#8626 if we need to get better contact on scheduling our matchup. My apologies for not responding and hopefully we can get a battle from there.
    Hi, I'm GMT+1. When do you want to play for Stadium OU? I'm free most of the time (except a few tournament matches), except Friday.
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    Are you willing to play along at 5 pm tomorrow in your time, it'll be 11 am for me and it gives us enough time to play without getting in the way of your plans.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    yeah, that’s fine
    Lutra
    Lutra
    on smogtours assuming you get on
    rby ubers when? gmt-4, would prefer nights my time before Friday
    Fc
    Fc
    yes
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    ight man, I'll see if you are free at that time tomorrow, if something comes up tomorrow evening just let me know and I'll do the same.
    Fc
    Fc
    I'm on main as Fc
    hi, when do you want to play for rby ubers tours ? I'm GMT+2
    Oiseau Bleu
    Oiseau Bleu
    i should be able to play everyday after 9:15 pm gmt+2. Maybe Tuesday 10pm my time ?
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    I'll check on what time is it for me to see if when I can battle you on what day. I mean living in Louisiana (la Louisiane) makes things like this very difficult for us to contact because of the 7+ hour difference so that's why I try to ask people for their discord because I know that they have far better contact there than on Smogon or any other social media sources.
    Oiseau Bleu
    Oiseau Bleu
    Just added you on disc
    LC Majors, GMT -3, prefer later in the week/weekends. Lemme know what works for you
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    Hello, I am GMT -5 (2 hours behind you), and I usually prefer nights, but late afternoons work. I don't know if I would battle if work gets extremely rough this weekend. If you want to contact me more consistently, you can find me on Discord as Trint#8626. I apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully, we can schedule by then.
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    hey man, I haven't gotten any contact, but do you want to get this done tonight or tomorrow night?
    Camden
    Camden
    tomorrow night sounds great! If it doesn't work out somehow we have all of next week too so no pressure.
    hey when do u want to play for Lc major? im gmt -4 and would prefer to play nights after 9:30 pm my time
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    Hello, I am GMT -5 (an hour behind you), and I don't mind that unless work gets extremely rough this weekend. If you want to contact me more consistently, you can find me on Discord as Trint#8626. I apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully, we can schedule by then.
    Ducky
    Ducky
    sure
    Hey m8, we play tiebrake for Rby gc, would prefer to play weekend as I’m p busy during the week, my tz is -7. I have a set scheduled for 1pm on Saturday but can play before or after then. Can sometimes play after work weekdays (after 5pm) but my work schedule is really volatile and it’s hard for me to confirm a day
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    ah alright man, we are close by in time zones, I am CDT (-5), are you open to battle on Wednesday or Thursday after your work, if not we can try to work around for Saturday because I either just clocking out or about to clock out for exactly 1 pm (3 pm) my time. Unless any schedule changes occur, I'll let you know. My apologies as well because college finals are messing me up this week.
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    If you need any more contact my discord is Trint#1515, and I am willing to help set up the match that way because I am more active there than here
    Hi, when wanna play for rby gc? I'm +2
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    saturday I can probably good with, but I saw our times and isn't it 4 pm right now for you and if you are too busy the following days then I understand
    Justamente
    Justamente
    Yeah i'm very busy with exams thats why I prefer playing in the weekend
    TheLoyalBandito
    TheLoyalBandito
    hey man, wanted to check up on you, if you need any further contact with me, my discord is Trint#1515 and we can try work out a match tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…