FloristtheBudew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dou fall seasonal I'm -7 what time works for you
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    Hello. I waited 30 mins at the prearranged time but you no showed. I can hang around idle for some time, as I'm waiting for carpet cleaning at my old house. But I don't have an exact window when they're coming. After that, I'll be unavailable.
    Trout In Space
    Trout In Space
    Sorry something came up you can take the win if you want
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    alright, I'll update the tournament post since the cleaner came way earlier then expected sorry.
    Hi, for SM Cup, I'm est-4 and free Tuesday and Thursday after 6pm and would prefer Sunday over Saturday for weekend, 9:00am to 5pm, could be later just setting a preference. what's your timezone and availability?
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    gmt +10, your 6 pm is my 8 am which doesn't work for me any weekday with work for me. Your Sunday doesn't work amazingly because it falls into my monday workday. But I could do latest like 10 pm my Monday which is 8 am your Sunday. Your saturday would work easier for me but need to see what works for you :)
    Hey when would you like to play for DWCOP, I’m gmt -5, and would prefer weekdays if possible, am pretty free before 5pm or like 8-10pm on weekdays, weekends are tbd.
    I'm -3. Royal1604 I prefer to play at night on weekdays, but I can also play on weekends
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    Yeah fair enough. That'll have to do. Thanks for postponing, hopefully a bit better tomorrow morning lol
    Meminger21
    Meminger21
    I can also play 8am your time if that helps
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    That would be better. I start at 9:15 for work so as long as I'm out the door by 8:40 it should be fine. I doubt our game will go that long tho lol. So 8 am please!
    Hey, dou fall seasonals, I am gmt+2. I am free in weekdays in range 9pm-1am gmt+2 and also in my afternoons sometimes. But tell me your availabilities and free ranges to play and I can find also other spots :)
    xydoucup, i am gmt+2, would prefer to play in the afternoon (1pm-4pm sort of range) if possible
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    turns out i had opponent ignored for like the last month and kept getting confused why i never saw opponents replays until i watched replays lol, but yeah i thought you didnt check item during your calc, since it's going off megas for scizor. Light metal in base form had better switches into low kick etc. hence why the set i assume doesnt have technician as the starting ability since it's going off the mega set.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    yea i figured all of that out after my hoopa died LOL
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    yeah, i was hoping for cit since i was assuming you were min speed so my options dont change from that turn. Was just needing you to switch lando in lol
    Happy Birthday my dear friend
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    lol, thanks mate. I forgot it was my birthday til my mum reminded me haha
    duck
    duck
    good ol' moms helping us
    hey, we're paired for dou ssnl, I'm GMT +0 and would prefer to play some time between like 5pm-midnight my time but i can go later if necessary, when works for u?
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    I'm gmt +11 so it would need to be your evening = my morning. With this in mind, how does 11 pm for you on friday = 10 am saturday for me. I want to do the weekend for myself since my shifts vary for work. I can also repeat this for sunday if you would prefer an additional day prep etc. :)
    Lily
    Lily
    11pm friday sounds perfect if that's good for you :D
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    alright lock it in. I'll be on this account name on main ps server then :)
    Hi, double tour, when could you play? gmt+2 here
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    game 1 was a read regardless, you either leech life and live two bullet punchs, or you decide I bug bite and you risk the iron head flinch on me. Anways gg
    entrocefalo
    entrocefalo
    yeah it was a 50/50 too bad for me i lost it ahah
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    idk since the other roll relies on a 30% chance to even win the call, so if you choose right here you guarantee win other then crits
    hey we play for official smogon doubles tour, i'm GMT+1. i could do around the same time as your last scheduling attempt (maybe 9pm Saturday your time?) but i'm free pretty much the entire week so just let me know what's best for you
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    okay i missed our time rip, what time works for you now and ill accomodate.
    tob
    sorry i went to get lunch i can play in like 15 minutes or we can do the same time on sunday
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    yeah thats fine, my fault anyway, im hop on main
    Tell me your Free time for Play WCOP DOU i m free after 4 pm GMT -4 just tell when you can Play
    Platinum God n1n1
    Platinum God n1n1
    mornings or night your time? either is fine with me
    Platinum God n1n1
    Platinum God n1n1
    how about sometime day at night for me? like 8 or 9pm my time. that is morning for you
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    does 9 pm tomorrow work for you? That would be 12 pm for me. Over wise we could do this weekend with a repeat of times on either saturday or sunday for myself.
    Tell me your Free time for Play WCOP DOU i m free after 4 pm GMT -4 just tell when you can Play
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    We play at saturday my time gmt +11 at 10 pm^^ :) as confirmed over discord
    sawamura
    Agreed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…