Smogon Forums

reggg
reggg
hey ill be traveling from saturday forward, does wednesday work for you at all, im on GMT - 5. Got finals plus graduation this week so i dont have too much time, I have all day wednesday and can make some time work on thursday if needed
Eeveeto
Eeveeto
Unfortunately I can't. I will be traveling too from Wednesday to Saturday, so the only options are today evening ( from my 19 to my 22), Saturday night (22-23) , Sunday whole day or ask for an extension.
reggg
reggg
There is a possibility that I will be able to play Sunday but I do not know for sure. Do you know the deadline to ask for an extension? If its up to the last day, then I can try and play Sunday and let you know as soon as possible if I cant.
Eeveeto
Eeveeto
Already notified the host that we might need an extension, as far as I know, there won't be problems if we ask it on Sunday.
reggg
reggg
awesome! does around 7pm your time work? thatll be around when i know for sure if i can make it or not
Eeveeto
Eeveeto
Ok.
reggg
reggg
hey man sorry for a last minute update, I'll be able to play, just a little later than I thought, does 8:30 your time work for you or anytime later? if not then we can go for the extension