Rei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When r we playing for omfl?
    Rei
    Rei
    In the case we can't find a time we have to double sub unfortunately. Not gonna miss a hour of work for Pokemon.
    Rei
    Rei
    I can offer Weds at anytime but I can't do anything else about my weekend avail.
    80 yrs
    80 yrs
    Ah well i cant play u on Wednesday so prob will sub out
    heyyy, when do you want to play for 1v1 duos tour? i'm +11 and i'm free 1pm-1am Saturday and 10am-12am sunday.
    Rei
    Rei
    if not my avail is 3pm-5pm 8pm-10pm gmt-5 for my saturday and sunday. if neither work I think we can get an extension and my monday my avail is 2pm-10pm gmt-5
    martinvtran
    i can do 9pm Saturday :D
    martinvtran
    online as martinvtran
    Hello! We are matched against for RBY NU . I am GMT +1 when do you want to play?
    Tomorrow i am available from 10:00 to 11:30 and from 14:30 to 17:00 (in GMT +1)
    When do you want to play for 1v1 PL?
    Murm
    Murm
    I should be available pretty much any time saturday and sunday, so whatever is convenient for you, though if we can set a time that'd be great
    Rei
    Rei
    Does 9pm gmt-5 work on Sunday?
    Murm
    Murm
    Sure
    Hi we are paired for 1v1/2v2 duos tour GMT+5.5 here
    i am pretty much available in weekends lmk when you want to play.
    since you aren't responding to my discord dm imma post here; when do u wanna play for mono generations, I'm +9 and I can play at 2pm~5pm / 11pm~12am daily my time
    Rei
    Rei
    sorry I got a job and now I cant do that time. Is there anyway that we can 6am gmt-5 Sunday? If not I would need an extension and play on my day off of work on Wedesday.
    Fluore
    Fluore
    ye I can do that time
    Rei
    Rei
    take the win, have irl stuff coming up in the next week or two that will prevent me from having a lot of free time.
    Hey, im ur opponent for the 1v1/2v2 tour, Im free 10am-10pm AEST, hmu and we can set a time
    hi when do u wanna play for lc winter ssnl :) i’m utc-8 and would prefer weekend
    Rei
    Rei
    Ask for a sub had some irl changes and rather not force myself to play.
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    for sure hope ur ok homie
    Yo when you wanna play dpp 1v1 no johns. I'm GMT+13 and pretty free my afternoons/evenings.
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Haha please don't lose to activity :psycry:
    I am very sorry to everyone I hurt or made someone hate me because of the very improper actions I made over my years on Smogon.com. There are no excuses for my actions, I got the help that I needed so much for my destructive behavior, anger issues, and depression, and hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me. I hope to start anew with coming back from this long break of competitive Pokemon.
    Not sure if you've been seeing my replies on my wall so I'll try again here. I'm GMT+00 and I can play pretty much all day (10:00-22:00) on Saturday or Sunday.
    HEY! WHEN DO YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR TAG TEAM TOUR! I AM FREE SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND! GMT-4!
    Rei
    Rei
    my team is out so i cba playing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…