Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! when do you wanna play for uu masters? +5:30 here .Prefer the weekend
    KM
    looks like you weren't able to come on today -- let me know what your availability is until the deadline so we can make this happen please!
    KM
    Hey there -- doing one final check in. I'll be available until 6pm GMT -8 today (for the next 9 hours). Please hit me up sometime in that window to get our game done, otherwise I'll move forward with an activity call!
    hs
    ok lets play rn
    hi UU no johns, im +2 and available pretty much whenever there isnt world cup games going on and not in the middle of the night for me
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    +1 actually
    KM
    what's your discord? trying to rfn over forums is dire
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    Xceloh#4734
    Hi we play for sv no johns. Assuming you're UTC-8 (pacific standard time) I'm down to play from 5pm to 9pm your time on the 24th 25th and 26th
    KM
    i can still do today until 9:00 -- just let me know!
    Sijih
    Sijih
    Hi I'm here now - was busier than I expected today. I'll be on showdown main server as "sijih"
    KM
    sounds good! finishing something up, be there in a few
    gmt-7 pspl when you available, 5pm-12am weekdays whole day mostly on weekends
    Snoms
    on as snombert
    KM
    my bad for missing the time yesterday -- i never saw your response wednesday night so I didn't set it in my calendar. any chance you'd be down to reschedule for weekend, given that you have full day availability?
    KM
    discord is KM #1433 for a quicker way to get a hold of me
    Hey we're matched for UUFPL. Are you free Thursday or Friday between 8am and 2pm GMT-4?
    KM
    friday is prob better for me -- let's do 1 pm then?
    style.css
    style.css
    Sounds good. See you then
    style.css
    style.css
    I'm ready any time today if you want to play early. I'll be on Main as "style.css"
    hello km i am asking you to know when we should play for underused finished premier league im -3 im free after 3:30pm my time on friday and the weekend if u want to
    KM
    hello i am on smogtours no rush but lmk when you're ready x
    haxlolo
    haxlolo
    is it fine if we play 15 mins later of the scheduled time? haven't had time to eat lunch
    KM
    yeah no worries
    Hey, I'd like to schedule asap if we can cause I have an insane week with limited availability, are you available Friday? I'm -4 and should be around anytime from 3pm to 5pm or 8pm to 2am
    KM
    i can do 3pm your time on friday!
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Sounds good, cya then!
    Hey, Im your opponent for the LC open. My timezone is GMT+1 and I can play from 18:00-24:00 on any day, but I am flexible. Id prefer playing on the Weekend personally though. When do you want to play?
    BrutalBjörn
    BrutalBjörn
    so lets do 21:00 in my time then, just so we have something concrete
    KM
    sounds good -- sorry we keep missing each other by a minute lol
    BrutalBjörn
    BrutalBjörn
    mb btw on the showdown name, you actually write it BrutalBjoern over there
    Yo! Gmt-4 for uufpl all star, didnt even know i was part of that, but letsgo. Would prefer friday or sunday night if that works for you
    hii when can you play for pspl? I'd prefer wednesday or thursday, I'm gmt+2
    KM
    i'm -7 -- could we do tomorrow your evening / night my morning? lmk what your avail is
    Vrji
    Vrji
    does (my) today 10 pm gmt+2 work?
    KM
    sure! see you then
    as I'm sure you already know, I'm your opponent for the LC open. I'm in AEST and am available most of the time during the day. I've already sent a request on discord. Whenever your available, message me there
    Hey, im ur opponent for the ubers open, my time zone is gmt+5:30, im free for most of this week, so u cant give a time
    Hi! We are paired for NU Open, R1. I am GMT+2 and this weekend I can only Sunday evening my time but I already have a match scheduled, is it a problem for you asking for an extension for Monday evening/night my time?
    Noxey
    Noxey
    7 PM my time works great for me!
    Noxey
    Noxey
    I cannot play on Monday, take the win and good luck in future rounds!
    KM
    alright, sounds good! thanks :)
    when u wanna play uufpl. id prefer to play on the weekend, I'm available from 4pm to about 9pm this Saturday and Sunday (all of this GMT-5)
    KM
    let's do 4 pm saturday
    KM
    your time
    Totomon
    Totomon
    ok cya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…