ACNT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LC RU cup, i'm busy till 4 PM GMT +1, after that l'll be free all day until sunday.
    ACNT
    ACNT
    I have waited enough
    Nasirr
    You came an hour to late, and expect me to wait all day? Ironic.
    ACNT
    ACNT
    I don't get it, 9 pm today your time was 10 pm today my time (since i'm gmt +2, and you are gmt +1).
    I can prove i was there at 10 pm my time, and waited exactly 38 min.
    LC majors, I can play weekends and next week on Monday/Wednesday + the weekends
    ACNT
    ACNT
    you still there ?
    ACNT
    ACNT
    i still have the replay where you lost due to disconnection, but i'll be around for 1 hour, if you can play during this time we can pretend nothing happened and play the bo1, otherwise i'll be forced to post the replay. I don't want to win that way but I don't want a coin toss either. Hit me on my smogon profile if you can play
    rarre
    rarre
    Yeah sorry for that my wifi was being trash, there probably won’t be any more times left before the deadline except for maybe eight before it. If you can’t do that then you can just have the win
    LC Majors. I'm -3, can you play my night or on weekends?
    ACNT
    ACNT
    hi, i won't be able to play today, sorry for this. What about Thursday, same time ?
    Meminger21
    Meminger21
    Nw. I'll have a test on Friday, so I won't be able to play on thursday, but Wednesday and Friday same time works
    ACNT
    ACNT
    Friday is fine, same time !
    Yo Yo im your round 5 lc open op GMT 0 can play thursday, friday any time and weekends before 3pm
    poke_roco
    poke_roco
    my discord is MammasLadyLumps#7898 hmu
    ACNT
    ACNT
    hi, gmt +2, thursday is good for me, what about 6 pm your time ?
    Good day, im your opponent for LC Open R2.
    My timezone is GMT-3, and tell me your desired times and ill tell you whether i can do it, since my times are all over the place.
    TengoMuchaSed
    TengoMuchaSed
    I work managing an Airbnb, and I also study. So my times are inconsistent at best. It'd be better if you give a bunch of times that are good for you and I will try to find one that's good for me too.
    TengoMuchaSed
    TengoMuchaSed
    Also, if you want more dynamic scheduling feel free to contact me through discord. I check the forums like twice a day but I can reply inmediately on discord.

uninstall your computer#5930
    ACNT
    ACNT
    np, aconit on discord, i sent u a friend request for scheduling, it will be easier
    lc ssnl, im available all day Friday and weekends after 6pm est
    ACNT
    ACNT
    Ok, good, let's do this this week-end
    gali
    gali
    yo is it cool if we get an extension? this weekend is gonna be tight but I'm free all day Monday
    ACNT
    ACNT
    Ok no problem, it's the best for me too
    when do u want to play for lcpl? i'm gmt-5 and can play any time friday or evenings weekends
    ACNT
    ACNT
    friday is good for me, i'll pm you when i'll be available !
    tazz
    tazz
    ok, just leave a message here or at tazz#1609 when you are ready. If I don't answer here please contact me through disc or ask a teammate (like toadow)
    +3 wen wana play add me on discord pj#7653
    ACNT
    ACNT
    9 or 10 pm gmt +3 would be good for you ?
    pj
    pj
    i might be eating during those time
    ACNT
    ACNT
    7-8pm gmt +3 then ? (so in like 30 min-1 hours 30 if i'm not mistaken)
    hey tell the hosts of the tours you are in that you changed your name please
    ACNT
    ACNT
    oh sorry, forgot about that, i'm only in swiss now though so it does not change anything
    when u wanna play for lc majors. gmt-4
    ACNT
    ACNT
    Next week at evenings ? GMT +2. Something like Monday or Tuesday maybe ?
    Meta
    Meta
    Can u do 9-10 pm your time Monday? Prob gonna be busy during your evening
    ACNT
    ACNT
    Yeah np, let's do it
    hey we play for lc majors, when do you wanna play? i'm gmt +1, free most days 3-11pm
    Lily
    Lily
    today works! just lmk whenever you want, i'll be around for most of the day
    ACNT
    ACNT
    let's do it tomorrow if u want then ! today is a bit late for me
    Lily
    Lily
    if you want! i'm around rn if you are, otherwise tomorrow is fine
    lc swiss when are u free, i'm gmt+1 free evenings
    ACNT
    ACNT
    more in weekends I guess, I will let you know if I can play earlier. I'm gmt +2. Let's say something like Sunday 7pm your time ? I'm on MDL so if i can play before, i'll let u know
    London13
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…