Smogon Forums

Malekith
Malekith
No, sorry, I work. We are same GMT, what about Saturday 6pm?
dunoks
dunoks
I can't play after Thursday sorry, can u give me all your availability for Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday plz
Malekith
Malekith
What about next Monday between 11am and 2pm? I don't think I can make these days this week.
dunoks
dunoks
Next Monday 1pm gmt+2 works for me, can u ask the extension plz?
dunoks
dunoks
Hey, I think I'll be a bit late, can we play at 1:30 p.m.?
Malekith
Malekith
It would be a bit rushed since I told you between 11 and 2, but don't worry, can you make the same time tuesday or weds? (1pm). I would need to leave tuesday at this hour too but weds I don't work so I'm more free if you need more time! What do you prefer?
dunoks
dunoks
We can play tomorrow at the same time that's good for me. I'm also available later today (I don't know if you want to play after work)
Malekith
Malekith
Not today, but tomorrow I can after work too, but that would be at my 1am
dunoks
dunoks
oh ok lol, tomorrow 1pm gmt+2 then, cya
Malekith
Malekith
Bro! Could you make wednesday? I don't care the hour, 1pm / 2pm, even afternoon between 4 and 6. Answer me please, something happened and have to fix the schedules
dunoks
dunoks
You can't play at all on Tuesdays? otherwise yes, Wednesday is fine for me too dw
Malekith
Malekith
Tuesday I could only make my night, about 1/1:30am (being already my weds). What about you on weds?
dunoks
dunoks
Wednesday around 1pm gmt+2 works for me
Malekith
Malekith
Okay
dunoks
dunoks
Hey, I'll be a little late can you play in 1 hour plz?
Malekith
Malekith
Mate, I organized the day to play at this hour :( Can't you play in some mins instead?
dunoks
dunoks
You told me you weren't working on Wednesday :/
I finished the work later so I can play in 30min if you want but not before unfort..
dunoks
dunoks
If you can't wait I can play latter too
Malekith
Malekith
Bro I don't work, so you could choose the hour to play, but I have a lot of things to do, not spending my whole day on smogon :(
Malekith
Malekith
I will be here till :30