Merritt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are you gonna change your banner or is it just funnier that way? (congrats)
    Merritt
    Merritt
    one day i'll find the motivation to change my banner

later though
    You sure are going places! Sometimes I miss the university days...
    Merritt
    Merritt
    things move fast and slow at the same time :/
    ADV Cup -4. Im on vacation until thursday we can figure out a time when I get back
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Can't really do earlier, but I can do later if that'd work better for you.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Actually I can do now if you want to go a little early. I'll be on tours as merritty
    Blox
    Blox
    Yeah I’ll be on soon
    Can I get an extension for LC Open? My internet was gone at my scheduled time and so I couldn't show up. Thank you.
    hey merritt, storm zone is going to be online for the foreseeable future lmao and can play whenever, just shoot a chall. might be on the alt "relic stone". sorry about that
    Sorry for bothering, but I haven't seen my name in the activity tab on Lc open round 1-b you posted even thought I have posted the won gg post already. Don't know if I'm mistaken somehow, its my first tournament on the site.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    those are the activity calls for unplayed games
    I have spoken with my opponent and due to scheduling issues, the earliest we are able to play is next Monday, which is past the deadline. For this reason, I would like to request an extension for this round. Thank you.
    oponent not responding...
    Merritt
    Merritt
    If your opponent continues to not respond to you for the remainder of the round, post in the thread with your matchup saying so and you'll get an activity win.
    My opponent hasn't responded for the past week
    Merritt
    Merritt
    If your opponent continues to not respond to you for the remainder of the round, post in the thread with your matchup saying so and you'll get an activity win.
    CTallys SD
    CTallys SD
    I have commented already
    When would you like to play for dpp lc? I can do anytime after 4pm -4 any day
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm -4 too, can play anytime on Thursday or Friday or after 8pm any day besides Sunday. Want to plan for 8pm this Wednesday?
    Peachy07
    Peachy07
    Sure, that'll do. See you then!
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm on main under Merritty now.
    SCL Sheet has some mistakes atm: Umbry, SoulWind and Gondra's UU records are missing. There might be others but those 3 are what I've noticed while checking for UU stuff.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    This has been fixed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…