Xiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Xiri, WCOR. I'm +2 and available from my 7pm to 11pm (except on Wednesday), but I'm also off on Friday so I may be a bit more flexible that day. What would suit you best?
    We’re playing for mpl, I’m -5 so our time zones are very different, I’m off work Thursday and Sunday so I can be pretty flexible with the time on those days
    Hello, we play for the pu swiss. I'm gmt+2. Available after 6pm30 on weekdays. Weekend i should be free. Lmk what works
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oh yeah I'll be asleep at 6:30pm your time rip.
    Yeah Monday morning your time would be much better if its okay with you.
    yandaud
    yandaud
    Yea thats fine, 6am +2 monday then. Sorry lol i accepted too fast the 5pm proposal.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    No worries. See you then!
    blt, 11am -4 saturday sound ok?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I can do Thursday 11:30am my time but thats the only morning I'll be free during the week.
    Will be out early on Sat/Sun
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Honestly idt this game will take more than an hour so it should be perfectly fine to play at the original time imo especially since we cant seem to agree on another time.
    avarice
    avarice
    ok
    Yo, its you n me for round 3 pu swiss, im cest im free p much any time.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. How does Tuesday 8pm gmt+9 sound?
    Haffling
    Haffling
    Yea that should work. Tuesday 31/05
    We play for PSPL, when is good for you, I'm GMT+2, I can play after 8:30pm my time, can do mornings if necessary
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hi I'm GMT+9 so it will have to be in your mornings or afternoon.
    Can you do Saturday morning your time? 9am~11am would be ideal.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Okay never mind. I forgot I had something planned on Saturday.
    Can you do something like Friday 11am your time?
    Elgino
    Elgino
    yea that should work, also friday is the deadline so saturday wouldn't have worked anyway
    Hi we're paired for BLT, I'm GMT+1. I can do Tue 8:30-11am, Wed 8-11am, all Thu, and maybe Fri AM, lmk what you can do.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Likewise I can also do tomorrow, lmk which you prefer.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'll lyk asap. It will probably be tomorrow afternoon your time (like 3~4pm) and I'll play on mobile if I have to.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    That's fine, I'm around all day Thu.
    Hi, when do you want to play for the Gen 7 random battles open? I am GMT -4 and can play on most days between 9am to 9pm.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hi does 9:30am your time today (Monday) work? Tuesday is fine too
    Grandmaster7890
    Grandmaster7890
    Hi, yes. Today at 9:30am my time should work for me. I will be on PS as Sir Grandmaster.
    Gen 7 Open, When? (Gmt+2)
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Can you do your afternoon (2pm~4pm would be ideal) on weekdays?
    Wubben
    Wubben
    yeah cool ill be online right now, niw can pm me whenever youre ready
    Yo xiri we play for pspl I'm-4, I'm available all day tomorrow and Wednesday limited to morning and afternoon on Thursday and Friday though Sunday 3pm-8pm lmk when works for you
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey man. Can you do Tuesday 10am your time?
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    I can I'll cya then
    Hey when do you want to play for randbat classic. I'm GMT+2 and can play this evening, tomorrow evening and on weekend (I can even play rn if you want).
    hey, we play for the DPP PU cup. I'm gmt+1. Thursday or weekend would be preferred. Thursday 4pm my time, or a bit sooner, would work pretty well for me if you can. lmk when you can play
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey. Thursday 4pm works for me.
    yandaud
    yandaud
    Cool, see you Thursday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…