Smogon Forums

Irpachuza
Irpachuza
As you are currently on a pleasure trip to the Old World, I could and will understand if your schedule is tighter and, for some reason, you prefer to indulge your travelling moments with the sight of La Sagrada Familia instead of my Gen 1 Poliwag sweeping your team.

I will be waiting with great enthusiasm for your response so we can accord a day and time to engage in battle,

Sincerely,

Chuza, Irpa
sharpclaw
sharpclaw
My dear, finest, and most respected friend Irpachuza,

Irpa—may I call you Irpa?—Chuza, as you so intimated, I have been traveling Abroad these many days, and my time spent metaphorically strolling the hallowed digital walls of Play Dot Pokemon Showdown Dot Com has been, to my deepest distress, dreadfully and woefully scant. (cont.)
sharpclaw
sharpclaw
In this happy moment, I would take no greater joy than to offer a meeting during the hours of 5-9pm this forthcoming Sunday, the 24th of April, as aligned to the Greenwich Mean Time colloquially known as “minus four.” But alas, it appears our most pleasing hours at which we might partake in a series of Classic battles are as ships in the night, crossing near but tragically unbeknownst to one another! (cont.)