MrAldo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bro!
    nos toca jugar para el tiebreak de CAP, cuando puedes jugar?
    El sábado puedo toda la mañana y tarde, viernes y domingo de 10am a 12pm, soy GMT-8
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    A las 12 pm de tu hora estaría bien el domingo, eso seria las 3 pm de mi hora local (GMT -5) si no estoy haciendo mal los cálculos. Entonces si, nos vemos el domingo.
    Railgun
    Railgun
    Perfecto, jugamos el domingo a esa hora
    Railgun
    Railgun
    Estoy online como luisin, manda cuando gustes
    greetings maldo, when would you like to engage in some uupl dpp action with me. gmt+0, my schedule is fairly flexible at the moment but i prefer playing during my afternoons if possible. let me know what works for you. feel free to contact me on discord if it suits you better, my tag is Pearl#9022
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    and Im really gonna die as maldo, huh?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    sounds perfect, i'll see you then!

also somebody referred to you as maldo in our team chat and i thought it was really funny so i just went ahead and called you that, but it's just friendly banter lmao
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    I know I know, but everybody calls me that now so, lmao. See you then, lets have a good one.
    uu snake 9 am to 4 pm gmt -6 weekdays. i can only do today until around noon though.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sure
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Will you be fine doing the same time but on Thursday instead? Something very sudden happened on my job that took that Friday timeslot.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Yes that's fine
    Thx for the secret santa team o/

Ill follow up with results/feedback, but this team feels right at home with my playstyle
    hi we play for uusd. im +1 and can prob do tomorrow evening, saturday in the afternoon or sunday morning/early afternoon. lmk whats food for you.
    esche
    esche
    i know that is what i was referring to. unreasonable for YOU i meant.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Ah, I mean, I dont have any other available option so no worries, I will be fine. See you there.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    On as MrAldoPls on stours
    hi paired for ru cup,im gmt+8 and I perfer my evening on Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    mmm, tough time difference. Im GMT -5 so your evenings are gonna be very early in the morning for me, definitely not available. However... the time past noon could work since Im awake at that time. Maybe 4 pm to 5 pm Sunday your time GMT +8 could work?
    works, shall we meet at my Sun 5pm?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    yeah, that will do
    hello when you want to play for the ru ssnal tournament? I'm+2 gmt
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    mmm, always busy during week so how about 1 pm gmt -5 on sunday? that would be make it 8 pm for you on Sunday. Im GMT -5.
    giove97
    giove97
    ok
    Hermanito!!! Hola, cuando jugamos por el seasonal de RU? I'm gmt-3
    Mart
    Mart
    Queres jugar mañana bro? Te espere brother :c.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    si perdón, salió un improvisto, mañana estará bien a 1 o 2 pm gmt -5
    Mart
    Mart
    Ntp, nos vemos mañana <3
    Hello mr aldo
    Pupl, im quite busy this week, are you able to play thursday evening gmt+2 :)
    DnB
    DnB
    ye im sorry, my family is celebrating ~5 birthdays at the same time, including my own, because everyone was born within the same week
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Yo, thats crazy! Happy birthday in advance to everyone, see ya in like 2 hours
    DnB
    DnB
    haha thx
    im online now on main, just message me there :)
    when pupl? -4
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Sunday? Im gmt -5. Do you have a time of preference or you can you do 2 pm gmt -5?
    asa
    asa
    2 pm -5 works for me
    Yo we play for pspl. I messaged you on discord but no answer there. Im -4 when would you like to play?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Sorry, I have been plenty busy with stuff. I know you said you will be around like all the time pretty much but can you do Friday or Saturday 4 pm gmt -5?
    Sabella
    Sabella
    im free after like 7pm during the weekdays and then weekends anytime usually. friday around that time maybe a bit later would work.
    Hey we play for NUPL, I'm GMT +1 and would like to play on Sunday if possible, I should be free all day.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Sounds like a plan. 1 pm gmt -5 on sunday?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    That should work for me
    hey we're playing for pspl, GMT+2 and would prefer to play either tomorrow or sunday
    Elgino
    Elgino
    no that's fine, see you then
    Elgino
    Elgino
    something came inbetween so I'm gonna be like 20-30 minutes late, I really hope it's okay but I didn't plan for this to happen, sorry :/
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…