Smogon Forums

weakermaker
weakermaker
I rather go 6 PM if you can. The sooner the better.
Malekith
Malekith
Weren't you able to make wednesday till 9pm?
weakermaker
weakermaker
We said weekend arround 3/4 PM my time but then I had familly issues to deal w/ Saturday and then a basketball game Sunday.
weakermaker
weakermaker
As we got 2 weeks I try to reschedule but if it bothers you that much you can take the win.
weakermaker
weakermaker
Also this Monday I couldn't BUT I can Tuesday from 4 to 9 PM if ever.
Malekith
Malekith
Yeah, I know you weren't able to make weekend cause I was here, but I suggested wednesday cause your posted schedule ( - Wednesday : 5 to 9PM ). Did it change this week?
weakermaker
weakermaker
I post my availabilities week per week as I've not a long-time job so it varies each week.
weakermaker
weakermaker
about my abilities of this week :

- Tuesday : now to 8 PM
- Wednesday : 3 to 9 PM
- Thursday : 4 to 8 PM
- Saturday : tbd but from 3 to 9 PM
- Sunday : same as Saturday
weakermaker
weakermaker
8 PM would be good if you wanna rn as I gotta go to the gym and buy food.
Malekith
Malekith
Could you make, by any chance, wednesday after Real Madrid-Chelsea? 11pm, your times seem p rough for me since I work at aftrnoons
weakermaker
weakermaker
Sorry I logged of Iirc so I wasn't here. 11 pm is very too late. On as weakermaker on ps! if you are here.
weakermaker
weakermaker
Oh, Wednesday after Chelsea Real is way too late indeed. If you cant now we can postpone to Thursday between 4 and 8.
weakermaker
weakermaker
If you wanna play during my late night, let's schedule for Saturday 10 PM.
weakermaker
weakermaker
Saturday this time being the only night time I could.
Malekith
Malekith
I can do all the nights but later than 11pm. I can't make your times cause I work between 4 and 9pm. What about our mornings? from 10am to 2pm. Could you make it ANY day?
weakermaker
weakermaker
I can't do it any day. I can do it Friday and Saturday. Something like 11 AM would be nice.
weakermaker
weakermaker
I was here Friday, I'm here today. Are you ?
Malekith
Malekith
I was here Friday too lol, in stours. Today I'm here but a bit late. Ok lets make last effort, I dont work monday and tuesday. What times can you make those days so we set up and met in stours and just play
weakermaker
weakermaker
I neither work either see people but it could change. Still 3 to 9 PM.
Malekith
Malekith
Ok, see you at 3pm?