chimp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there, just double checking if today is still good for our ru kickoff tour games. I'm free any time really, if you want a specific time though, would you want to shoot for like, 2 pm today est? If not, throw out some other options bc I'm pretty flexible.
    chimp
    chimp
    Hey a lot of shit came up today. Take the win. Apologies.
    tom holland
    tom holland
    you're totally fine, sorry you couldn't play!
    Did you sign up to be tracked for team rating? If not you should.
    chimp
    chimp
    Oh I am a goofball. Didn't even notice there was a difference. I will sign up ASAP! Thanks!!!!
    awyp
    awyp
    Great, yup I’ve seen your posts and you have great rates so keep it up!
    chimp
    chimp
    Thanks!!! Appreciate ya!
    hey, we're paired for sv lc kickoff, i'm gmt-5. this is the last week of the semester for me so i am a little busy with finals and would prefer to play fri sat or sun, any time from 3pm-11pm my time. if that doesn't work for you lmk asap so i can work around it
    grape tylenol
    grape tylenol
    do you want to schedule for 7pm on sunday then? and ty :)
    chimp
    chimp
    Yup sounds good!!!
    chimp
    chimp
    Hey- I'm ready to go anytime for pretty much the rest of the night. DM me on discord when you're good to go!
    Hey! Paired for LC kickoff round 3, I’m GMT -8, available pretty much any day this week from 10am to 10pm
    chimp
    chimp
    hey! im online now for pretty much the rest of the night. Lemme know if you wanna battle a bit earlier.
    p4rk
    I am good now if you are!
    p4rk
    p4rk on showdown, challenge whenever
    lc kickoff, I'm gmt-5, can play most times on tuesday or friday or after 10pm any other day. let me know what works
    Hey, we're paired for gen6 rands open. I'm est aka gmt-5, when can you play?
    chimp
    chimp
    Im also EST. Im good to go any time today. But after today I cant do before 4pm
    Swiffix
    Swiffix
    Can play now if you're down. On PS as Swiffix
    chimp
    chimp
    Cant sorry. I work until 3pm. Apologies!
    Hey, we fight for OST, I'm GMT + 11. I'm free to fight on week days after 5:00pm to 10pm and I can play on the weekend either day from 12pm (noon) to 10pm. Let me know what works for you.
    hi we are matched for uu tour. im gmt+8 i can play at night most of the time. I can't play on christmas eve. soo when play
    hey we're paired for the uu thing im gmt -3. free on weekends all days, and weekday mornings and evenings should be alright most of the time too. lmk in advance when u wanna play and i think i can do any of these times
    Let that post of yours be a lesson to all the kids in my class to be thankful for the time teachers put into their seating positions.
    chimp
    chimp
    lol yeah, they never appreciate how much thought goes into it.... RIP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…