Arai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I have scheduled for my opponent for SM Cup and they are late 40 minutes now and dont seem to be responding (the scheduling can be found on their wall). My availability for tomorrow is very limited and our timezome difference is big. I will be online for the next hour on both PS and stours in case they show up. Then I have to leave, if they dont show up, what do I do?
    Arai
    Arai
    I haven’t checked it out yet, will do, but if you have a case for act you simply have to call it in the thread.
    pspl im -4
    Available all day today, cannot play Wednesday, friday i can play whenever outside of 4pm-10pm, Saturday I cannot play before 7pm, and Sunday I cannot play after 430pm.
    Arai
    Arai
    I’m gmt+2, based on your availability we can’t play saturday or sunday, but I think I can make thursday/friday. Do you have a time in mind?
    Lucario
    Lucario
    it would probably be better friday, would 1pm my time/7pm your time work?
    Arai
    Arai
    That works
    Heyo when do u wanna play for our pspl match?
    Arai
    Arai
    this weekend? im gmt+2
    Baleblaze
    Baleblaze
    I'm +5:45 gmt, around 8 pm my time on saturday?
    that should be around 4:15 your time
    Arai
    Arai
    yeah that should be fine
    Hey bud. Is there any further updates to the ADV winter seasonal forum thread or is it not still available yet?
    Arai
    Arai
    If you're wondering when the next seasonal starts that would be on the 22nd
    IllidanStr
    IllidanStr
    Okay cheers
    i'm so mad you're 1 day older than me. happy bday goat
    Arai
    Arai
    thank uu and happy birthday to u too c: its okay you can be like a younger sibling! :blobnom:
    kolohe
    kolohe
    tysm!! <33
    Hello. I'm trying to 1v1 Hi Im Vivian for the first round of the tour. However she doesn't go to both of the times I suggested.
    You are from Norway? :o
    GMT+2, SM 1v1 Cup, Can play most of the time but would prefer tomorrow morning
    Arai
    Arai
    I am ye, gmt+2 as well. I can probably play early as well but wdym by tomorrow morning?
    Eeveekid10
    Eeveekid10
    Like 8 morning tuesday
    Arai
    Arai
    im on my way to uni by then, but I should be home by 12pm. any chance that works for you?
    hey I just saw the 1v1 masters challonge bracket you didnt include smbz dropping out smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-masters-round-2.3705004/#post-9280475
    recti
    recti
    please edit
    what do you mean by tiers for the 2v2 doubles
    Arai
    Arai
    semi-late, tiers played refer to the metagames you play. ex: SS 2v2 Doubles
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…